• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

My original WE sticker was a little bit lifted in places, but I am not complaining, as for me that was a plus point. It stayed on the gun for about 2 minutes, only because I had to remove the little 'made in...' sticker on the grip first! One thing that I was surprised at was that mine came with the protective film still on the sticker, giving it a really shiny and poorly applied kind of look, I was surprised at that, not that I think that was bad, but just that I wasnt expecting it. There may be other people out there who dont realise that the WE 'sticker' has a protective film over the top, thus making it shinier than it should be!

Also I must say just how awesome the finish on this gun is. Having had a few G36 AEGs I was expecting the plastic/polymer whatever to feel similar. How wrong I was. The finish on the WE is so much better, is so good, so much closer to the real gun that I was bowled over. Shame that they have the wrong shape butt plate (wrong compared to the ones that I have seen) and that they have a bullet missing on the selector switch, but that is really minor nit poicking. I only got mine out of customs this evening, so have not had a chance to fire it, but from the rest of the gun I am really looking forward to it.

Now, if only WE would release some mags with the dummy bullets in (the internal casting shaped that way) then that would be great, although I wouldnt want them to replace the mags that they have, just give people the choice. I like 'not' seeing the bullets sometimes also, even if they did it like a half empty mag where you can only see the first few bullets, that would be something different.

My original WE sticker was a little bit lifted in places, but I am not complaining, as for me that was a plus point. It stayed on the gun for about 2 minutes, only because I had to remove the little 'made in...' sticker on the grip first! One thing that I was surprised at was that mine came with the protective film still on the sticker, giving it a really shiny and poorly applied kind of look, I was surprised at that, not that I think that was bad, but just that I wasnt expecting it. There may be other people out there who dont realise that the WE 'sticker' has a protective film over the top, thus making it shinier than it should be!

Also I must say just how awesome the finish on this gun is. Having had a few G36 AEGs I was expecting the plastic/polymer whatever to feel similar. How wrong I was. The finish on the WE is so much better, is so good, so much closer to the real gun that I was bowled over. Shame that they have the wrong shape butt plate (wrong compared to the ones that I have seen) and that they have a bullet missing on the selector switch, but that is really minor nit poicking. I only got mine out of customs this evening, so have not had a chance to fire it, but from the rest of the gun I am really looking forward to it.

Now, if only WE would release some mags with the dummy bullets in (the internal casting shaped that way) then that would be great, although I wouldnt want them to replace the mags that they have, just give people the choice. I like 'not' seeing the bullets sometimes also, even if they did it like a half empty mag where you can only see the first few bullets, that would be something different.

you can download a pdf file with dummy bullets for your mag....its posted here somewhere

Yes, I have that, but I meant that the inner casting would be slightly rippled to look as if there were bullets there, so that the light catches them differently at different angles. The pictures are ok, and I recon that it is a great idea and excellent that people are prepared to take the time and trouble to do that for everyone. I didnt think that it would be realistic to do dummy bullets in a gas mag, but as the gas is enough to last for 3 mags or so according to people who have had the chance to fire theirs (I cant firemine until tomorrow, the suspense is killing me!), I know that it is realistic to sacrifice soem of that storage space to give a dummy bullet look. The amount of ammo wount be affected at all, as 30 rounds is not much at all, so it would only affect the gas chambers if I am understanding it right? SRC I believe it is are working on a mag with dummy bullets for their version when it finally comes out. I am sure that it would be easy for WE to make one, and the extra cost shouldnt be a lot more, there is obviously a little bit more metal needed to be used to form the shape of the bullets, but that is nominal, then there is the time and cost to paint the bullets, but again it is not exactly impossible super huge costs. The biggest cost would probably be the cost to set up the tooling to make the casts of the dummy bullets shape internals. Failing that, just make the internals slimmer and pop in a row of plastic dummy bullets, just like the TM low caps. It wouldnt be for everyone, some people prefer the original look of the mag, but choice is always great, and I am sure that it would sell like hot cakes. I for one would have a few of each, although I would probably choose the dummy bullet version first.

Hum anyone that knows if the plastic flippy thing on the charging handel is based on Realsteel or Airsoft? mine snapped and i am looking for a replacment

you can try to mail WE for a replacement part.....I did mail WE + airsoftglobal for another part but We didnt reply since a few days ago and I had to contact airsoftglobal within 7 days from now for a update and I started mailing them before christmas...

so it seems, parts for the G39 are not common OR WE has really sucky customer service!

But I advice to mail both and see wich of us gets our replacement parts first :)

I dont believe in diffucult I believe in customer service....its all about the willingness to provide that service.

This is the last email I got from Alfred the man in charge for spares.

Dear ****

Sorry for the late reply~ in fact I just received those parts from our Taiwan factory now, cos we have few days holidays right now, so I couldn't arrange an immediate shippment for you right now, I may send it out in next week, so don't worry about that~

I hope you MERRY CHRISTMAS and God Bless you^^

B.rg

Alfred

WE Tactical Training International

James however was always helpful and replied asap on my emails, only he is not in charge of spares....

The CA part might fit, but it will not work properly. The handle has an elongated hole which is a little like a clip fastener, so you can pull the paddle out to whichever side, and then push the paddle toward the opposite side of the gun and it will lock into place. The CA is just a pin through a hole, so it will not push or move at all once it is in, so it will always return to the centre position no matter what you do. You could try using the part from the Ares/Umarex gun, as that is similar so that might work.

I also have swapped the buttplate off of a CA gun to give me the correct rounded pad, it fits perfectly, but is really really tight to get on, I had to use the assistance of a screwdriver blade to get it into the groves, but now it is on... :) Now to sort out the laser engraving and it will be all finished!

Okidoki,

I have finally solved my problem of the servere wobbling of my 505mm long inner barrel! So this mod will certainly work with the stock inner barrel as well!

The problem is due to repeated assembling and disassembling of the inner barrel. The repeated screwing and unscrewing of setscrew part 125 caused to lose thread at the bottom of part 27. (look at your manuel guys)

So it caused my inner barrel assembly to wobble a lot!

There are 2 solutions for this: get a new part 27, since this will have new threads. But if you really want to be sure, you can even keep your part 27 but just get a longer setscrew to replace the stock setscrew (part 125)

setscrew.PNG

You will have to find a setscrew of the type: M3 - 5mm! (on the picture: the bottom setscrew on is the new one)

The stock setscrew length is 3mm. So 5mm is perfect! Any longer than that and you will have to cut the setscrew to get it fit inside the upper receiver.

Here is explained visually what this mod actually does:

green is the inner barrel itself;

the black block is the part that surrounds the inner barrel;

blue is the set screw that holds the inner barrel assembly in place;

the red shows where the thread has gone, causing the stock setscrew to sit lose!

compare.PNG

Its a mystery why WE didnt used a longer setscrew!

Since I didnt know what kind I had to use, I bought a whole kit:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=22817

http://www.roundabouttoys.com/store/product/4752/PD1251-Set-Screw-Set,-EB-K/

So, there ya go, with just a longer set screw you will have NO inner barrel wobble at all! Even when using a long inner barrel!