Could very well be camera flash causing those color variations. They don't appear to be very professional photos. It's like with the KSC G19 frame, looks totally off on a normally taken photo but in real life it's fine. I don't know how credible that shop is thought, they might be chop shopin for all I know :P

Flash or not, the color differnce is revealed.

So either they really used the G&P parts or its from WE but somehow they decided to use different materials/paint to cause the color difference unsure.gif

Since I dont think they would use another material/paint, I believe they just are selling their G39 with G&P upgrades.

I bet the E (fullsized) variants dont come with a equal inner barrel.....I will check this asap with ehobbyasia.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

I just had mine out for some lubing and i checked out the hop up unit as i read quiet a bit about it overhoping and whatnot. I read somewhere that it turns oposite of what a normal hop does. I checked it out and to get MINIMUM HOP UP you turn it LEFT TO RIGHT (clockwise, towards the ejection port). I tried putting a BB in the chamber and gently pushing it out and with hop all the way down it basically fell thru. Hop up all the way over i had trouble poking the damn BB out..

Just a thought. I havent had a chance to fire mine yet and verify if it overhops or not.

Also, what I am saying about the pictures is that sometimes things don't look like they do IRL on photos. But I guess time will tell when someone actually buys one of those.

According to the recent RA-Tech video

the stock on the C39 RAS version doesn't fold properly as it makes contact with the handguard. Seems the original G39C stock works, but not bigger one on the RAS. Oversight? I wonder if that will be sorted by WE eventually?

Link

Edited by dstole

Sold me on getting the G36K kit! Easily usable in woodland.

I must say ive had stagering results with mine so far, been though around 8 skirmishes now and at least 1000rounds since Xmas.

I chrono everytime I go be it a day game (7C - 12C) or night game (3C - 0C) currently running 0.28gs with over hopping but will be solved soon with a new hop nub!

Day game FPS all day was consistantly about 339fps with 0.28gs

Night game FPS vaired from 315fps - 335fps (lower fps as it got colder)

As for range absolutley superb could easily hit right across the any room (max distance about 40 - 45 meters)

Out performed all my AEGS and alot of others that are very high spec indeed.

Quick question, I'm wondering if something is up with my G39C... I havent gotten my mags yet but here is the "problem"

If i set the select lever to full auto mode and cock the the gun, when I pull the trigger the hammer doesn't drop.

If i set it to semi, cock and pull trigger it goes *CLACK*, dropping the hammer.

If i set it to full auto, cock it, then set it to semi, then back to auto and pull the trigger the hammer drops.

Can someone verify if this is normal :o

Quick question, I'm wondering if something is up with my G39C... I havent gotten my mags yet but here is the "problem"

If i set the select lever to full auto mode and cock the the gun, when I pull the trigger the hammer doesn't drop.

If i set it to semi, cock and pull trigger it goes *CLACK*, dropping the hammer.

If i set it to full auto, cock it, then set it to semi, then back to auto and pull the trigger the hammer drops.

This happens if the bolt doesn't trip the auto sear. When you cock the gun, do you release the bolt and let it slam forward or do hold the bolt and bring it forward?

Its commonly heard, some have to wear in.

Like poster above me said, you must let the bolt slam....

Do you have the issue when actually firing as well?

Edited by Riko

Inner or outer?

If inner, disassemble the hop unit and shim the rubber/barrel where it leaves the unit until it wobbles no longer (with teflon tape or similar).

If outer, tighten the big nut under the handguard.

I had a touch of both wobbles, rock solid now.

I'll take it down and take pictures if anyone needs it, my camera is working for once ;)