• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

So, is the Element H nub better than the shredder's concave spacer? cause initially i plan to buy the shredders nub

I never liked SCS´s hop effect. For me there´s nothing better than a black H-nub. ( I said element, but there´s more brands and all of them basically the same)

So just a small report after todays game, a single charge of gass, about 10 seconds can last 2 magazines, mine doesnt over hop using .25 bb's, and no bb's falling the barrel when lowered.

Very pleased with this gun, now what to do to it cosmetically...

$220 shipped from airsoft Gi

The body is made of a durable polymer, though it seems that it isn't on a 1:1 ratio with a real g36c - but it feels solid enough. Handguards, stocks, and carry handles are interchangeable with AEG parts.

The internals are alll reinforced. The piston seems to be polymer. The other internals are either iron or steel - potmetal is absent. Everything plainly is durable. The system seems fairly simple and is easy to maintain/ upgrade.

Overall the gun feels easy to manuever and use. It's light for a combat rifle but it's sturdy.

The perfomance is quite satisfying on Green Gas when the magazine is filled completely on a fresh can of green gas.

Accuracy is quite good, small groupings are easy to manage at short ranges with .20 grams - .25 grams are recommended by me.

The muzzle velocity is recorded by ASGI to be 370 Fps, the power is enough to shoot through 2 layers of cardboard and shred empty cans on two sides.

Cooldown is noticeable but benighn on automatic bursts. The cyclic rate of fire is quite high, perhaps around 1300rpm.

On semi-automatic I can get around 5 magazines worth of BB's (keep in mind with a fresh can of green gas and a full charge at 60 degrees).

I can recharge my magazine after firing and attain similiar results again and again for hours.

Trigger pull is very light, reloading is very easy. Iron sights can be adjusted easily and both sets are effective. Fire mode selector clicks in place and feels solid, ignore the selection indicator as it isn't always on place with the selector switch.

Recoil exists even with the good quality, thick rubber at the end of the stock. It's quite satisfying.

I have no complaints for the performance. WE said co2 mags were coming out.

Magazines are leak free.

Overall it ranks highest in reliability and performance.

It scores a 7/10 in realism because it has a locking bolt and unrealistic dimensions.

Price to value ratio is pretty decent.

Upgradibility is quite high, a 9/10. Plenty of parts to interchange for the body, RA tech will obviously come up with a few reinforced internals. Evik will sell the 450 FPS upgrade kit. co2 mags coming out. Fancy stickers for realism are available. ETC.

My only dissapointments would be the locking bolt and inavailibility of the c beta mags for this gun.

- Seriosly, I want to make this into an mg36 - RA tech, WE, some random 3rd person company - just someone make them! (preferably co2 compatible)

Well here's mine, simple set up, just a 552 and AFG, removed the side rails because I dont like the feel of it, Printed the fake bullets and put them inside the mags.

FxCam_1297680099282.jpg

Looks like the problem of filling the mag with bb goes away after some time using it :) ...

Well this sucks, my bolt stop snapped in half... looks like its pot metal, is there anywhere that sells the replacement part?

The gun still shoots, but the bolt wont lock... Anyone else got this problem?

2011-02-14230906.jpg

Edited by raito

Skirmished for the first time in woodland yesterday. What a rifle. .4g are laser accurate to a great range, worked very well in 5°C weather, got at least 2 mags per fill of gas (refilled after that), got some incredible one-hit kills at 50m+.

But I'm selling it.

I *fruitcage* hate g36 magazines, they are the most irritating and cumbersome things in the world. I am, however, sold on the WE Open Bolt design, so I'll be picking up another one down the road with magazines that I get on with.

Fun while it lasted though :)

Kruck,

it might be a hassle, but I have found a solution to the mag issue. I hate them as well, so I used a dremel (rotary tool) to cut the tabs off both sides and then taped them up with black tape.

They then fit nicely in Taco pouches.

Here is a picture. Works very well for me, and gets rid of the only thing I dislike about this system... those damn mags!

G39RAS.jpg

G39Taco.jpg

Just to add RA-Tech are very good with communication. When trying to get the G39K kit that was out of stock everywhere they emailed me back in 48 hours with a few links on where to buy along with their own product site.

On the mag issue before, im on the fence with them. I really like the out of the box double stack abillity which has saved my *albatross* many times through quick reloads. I did consider cutting the nubs off aswell, but dont want too loose the double stacking. Though it is a *badgeress* trying a speed reload and they end up catching on my vest.

Though now I tend to allways keep a double stack going, droping the empties almost as I switch.

Edited by bankz5152

Im not a fan of the lugs either but double stacking them does coming in handy.

Mostly dont like that double stacking adds noticeable weight to the front of the gun whilst a single mag does not.

Unfortunately they obviously snag when trying to remove single mags from pouches.

Bit of a love/hate thing.

emailed RA-Tech allready, no response yet, and also because the parts not listed in their website I was asking if anyone knew where else you can get it...

IMHO the design of that bolt stop is stupid, the way it's shaped it will break sooner or later... Mine broke after about maybe 400 rounds... The gun still shoots fine, its just annoying that now it wont lock...

Something is off with my bolt stop. It's extremely hard to let the bolt go once it's locked by using the button in the trigger guard. I cant do it with my right index finger, i need to re-grip the gun and dissengage the bolt catch with my left hand thumb, pushing up full force. Is it suposed to be that hard ?

Due to this I kind of prefer, or no, let me rephrase, "have to" release the bolt by racking the bolt back...

Anyone else get this ?

Something is off with my bolt stop. It's extremely hard to let the bolt go once it's locked by using the button in the trigger guard. I cant do it with my right index finger, i need to re-grip the gun and dissengage the bolt catch with my left hand thumb, pushing up full force. Is it suposed to be that hard ?

Due to this I kind of prefer, or no, let me rephrase, "have to" release the bolt by racking the bolt back...

Anyone else get this ?

I have the same thing... Bolt release is very hard to operate. I personally regrip, and use both my trigger and middle finger of the same hand to release the bolt.