• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

on my g36 the bolt stop release is indeed hard to push. but after doing it a hundred of times its alot easier now. another option is to polish then lube the parts where there is friction.but i do prefer racking the charging handle back instead of pressing the tiny button. that way i put less stress to that tiny part an hopefully prolong that parts life.

I put some silicone lube on mine and it's a bit easier now. But as has been mentioned, with it being so hard to operate it feels like it is a part likely to fail due to pressure stress. Time will tell. I think i will stick with the bolt release method anyways.

BTW, did RA Tech have spares/upgrade parts for the WE G39C ?

Any easy way to use a speed loader instead of the tube and stick one?

Regular speedloader works fine. You just need to line it up with the mag lip and keep it firmyl in place.

KA-BL-01-WH_1_mark.jpg

You need to keep the lip-attachment (shown in picture) on.

Edited by NonEx

really ? thought it may need a new hop rubber and nub and maybe a TB ? just cant decide between picking one of these up or a new AEG :s

Only upgrade in mine is Firefly soft hop up rubber and a NPAS.

Everything else is stock, great accuracy.

Skirmished my K on Saturday.

Loved firing it but as I was vs a field of AEG users, I simply couldn't compete and felt I was outgunned most of the time.

Think I'll take a raincheck on the WE L85 unless it's properly marked/accurately built.

I find that part is the most fun!

Im the only GBBR user on my site and I find it a challenge to go against AEG spammers.

I find the trigger response is a huge advantage over AEGs, especially in CQB.

Also the noise tends to get people's heads down, on the flip side it also gives your position away.

@ Panoptes

Really? I tend to be destroying the enemy with mine, greater range, better accuracy.

Ive sold off all my AEGs now except my P90 as i simply dont use them.

On upgrades id also suggest the NPAS as mine is running a bit hot at the moment, stricter sights wouldnt alow me to use it!

The K kit comes with a TB and new Hop rubber. Also get an HNub to get rid of over hop and improve accuracy more so.

It really does perform exellently as stock. In my time as an airsofter ive owned 150+ guns from AEGs - GBBs and shotguns though this is the only gun ive bought (except a couple smgs) that has immediately impressed me and requires no upgradeing.

Buy one, you wont look back!