Lol. Honestly guys not abusing it in any way at all, I never abuse any of my guns; Though I do play very agressivly somtimes... Just feel a may have got a bit of a lemon.

The mags where mainly my fault as id dropped them but still shouldnt have broken so badly.

Well I need a new hammer assembly that sodding little pin keeps coming out! Im just going to glue it in should solve my problem!

It only started to get problems after about 8,000 rounds through using Propane.

So to get my running properly and reliable again I need to -

Glue the hammer pin in

Buy & install Nine Ball hop rubber

Buy & install Madbull Steel Reinforced Valves

LPE Mag shims when the come out!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Buy & install Nine Ball hop rubber

Buy & install Madbull Steel Reinforced Valves

Firefly soft rubber has been excellent for me.

Also for a cheaper alternative for the fill valves look for the Hornbill ones on RSOV.

Have one in a single mag and 3 others waiting in backup. Works great, seems to be better built than WE stnadards.

my E version only got 370 fps. Truly disappointing.

Strange, my C was hitting 400fps out of the box at 20c.

I replaced my *fruitcage* E version with K version. I installed Ares carry handle, ratech hand guard with rails, 6.01 stainless inner barrel, and ratech rubber. Accuracy is amazing with a very good bb fly path. I use ksc 0.3.

IMG_3976.jpg

Edited by Break100

Allright guys I need some help getting my hop-up under control on this thing. I bought two new rubbers thinking I could sort out the overhop with those, I got RA-Tech and Falcon rubbers, but the results are the same, if not worse...

I am guessing the nub is the problem but I don't know what type of nub to get, or where. When I searched for hop nub on HK sites I don't get much, links appreciated to specific products that work.

Or could I make my own nub out of something else ?

The results are pretty rediculus to me, maybe it's by design so that you can shoot people at 200m but I play mostly CQB or plink at home so this is out of control for me... I don't wanna shot people in the face when I aim at the torso...

Are yours the same, as extreme as this, or is mine particularly "bad" ?

See test results below. In order #1 WE stock rubber #2 RA-Tech rubber #3 Falcon rubber

WE STOCK RUBBER, 6m, Semi-Auto 2 second pause, 30 rounds, JBU 0.28g, 22C indoors, Hop set to about 1/3rd, sights flush with the top rail/sight mount (90 degree angle on the flat surface up top)

WEG39C_HOP_TEST_WE.jpg

RA-TECH RUBBER, 6m, Semi-Auto 2 second pause, 30 rounds, JBU 0.28g, 22C indoors, Hop set to about 2/5ths, sights flush with the top rail/sight mount (90 degree angle on the flat surface up top)

WEG39C_HOP_TEST_RATECH.jpg

FALCON (DOUBLE POINT) RUBBER, 6m, Semi-Auto 2 second pause, 30 rounds, JBU 0.28g, 22C indoors, Hop set to about 0, sights flush with the top rail/sight mount (90 degree angle on the flat surface up top)

WEG39C_HOP_TEST_FALCON.jpg

Please help!

I thought it might be me being a bad shot, but I test fired all my guns and here is my stock Marui M9 GBB results (*fruitcage* incredible for a stock gun!)

MARUI_M9_STOCK_TARGET.jpg

Also when shooting my PDW, it overhops ever so slightly, but I get good results with that, didn't have a chance to get a target for that one today so you'll have to take my word :)

Edited by NonEx

You could try .4g, I got a lovely flat trajectory with them and fantastic range. When I ran out, I turned the hop off (this is a stock gun, with the hop rubber teflon taped to the outer barrel) and used .28g, got overhop at about 40-45m.

You can make your own nub out of wire insulation (try different gauges and materials and see what works for you) or you could chop a bit off a biro inner. Alternatively, steal a nub off an AEG (which are slightly smaller than the stock WE nub iirc).

I'd still recommend .4g though, 'cause they're awesome :D

Edit:

FPS was about 360 with .2g, outdoors at very cold degrees C, limited to single shot with a MED of 30m. I didn't have to get anywhere near that close to people though, I got several one-shot-kills at 60m+ :P

Made up for the low ammo count at least ;)

Edited by kruck

Have you tried different brand ammo? You should be getting better accuracy stock at 6m than that. Nub wise, stick with a normal nub for the Falcon H rubber.

Seeing as the accuracy is bad for all three, try changing the ammo first for another brand (Blaster .25 & .3s have been used to great effect by those using WEG39s at F&O Midland sites) The only other thing to think about is bend barrel or mislighted sights

Edited by LordElpus

Hrmmm... I always figured running 0.4g would be more expensive than 0.28 and harder to find, but maybe it's worth a try. Or maybe I just suck at using this guns sights...

Have shot JBU 0.25g and 0.28g same results basically.

The thing is if i watch the BB go out the barrel I can see it leaving fairly straight first 1-2m then it just spins up up and away, so it has to be the hop messing with me. But I dont understand when i had it to zero and got almost the same results, thats very strange...

How do you guys have your rear sights adjusted ? Level, high or low ? If I try to compensate the sight at 6m to adjust for where the BB is hitting it basically feels like I am aiming down towards the ground... Something ain't right :|

I guess I will buy a test-batch of heavier BBs and check out the results.

Edited by NonEx

Yep change the nub.

Mine over hopped everything stock, even .4's! I now use a Element H nub (most sites sell them cheep) and the stock rubber with great results, I will probably change the rubber to a KN or Firefly soon tho. I use Blaster .28's or .4's and easily get kills at 50+ meters.

The iron sites on mine are way off no matter what I do but as long as the BB goes consistently straight I don't care!

Hey, got a quick question about the WE G39K if you guys don't mind. It seems that the one with the standard hand guard doesn't have a sling mount or places to mount rails, am I right in thinking this, or are the pictures I've been seeing on retailer sites unfair?

I'm... rather shocked and somewhat sad as I'll be picking one up? Would you recommend the RAS over the normal in that case since I want the bottom rail for my AFG?

Which brings me to the realization that the RAS they have on the G36K also seems to be wrong as the vent holes are oval where as pictures I keep finding tell me they should have circle vent holes.