• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

To manually lock the bolt back, there is no majic button to press, as the buttons should all function as a bolt release. You can however, do it by simply pushing your finger up inside the magazine well and pushing up on the little nub that the empty mag pushes up (look on the mag to see where the position is) whilst cocking the gun. It will then lock back.

Also, I have had problems with my hop using all sorts of different ammo and different weights. I have given up trying to keep the gun stock and have no replaced the hop rubber and hop nub for a H nub as per the linky above. The only thing that I dont quite get is this. I like the design of the hop very much, it should work really well. Thing is, there are two H nubs, the black one and the white one. The black one appears to have the H part closer together than the white one, but I am not sure as I am new to this kind of hop unit, they scare me. What is the difference between them please? Is it something to do with soft or hard hop rubbers? I also plumped for the soft rubber, as I plan on using 0.2 or 0.25, so I assume that this is correct also?

For more info about the hop unit there is a great guide on page 29 of this thread, this is what I used, many thanks for that, but I just dont quite 100% get the points above. I will not have the opportunity to actually fire a shot until the weekend, but I have got it back together again, which is a really positive sign! :D

To manually lock the bolt back, there is no majic button to press, as the buttons should all function as a bolt release. You can however, do it by simply pushing your finger up inside the magazine well and pushing up on the little nub that the empty mag pushes up (look on the mag to see where the position is) whilst cocking the gun. It will then lock back.

Also, I have had problems with my hop using all sorts of different ammo and different weights. I have given up trying to keep the gun stock and have no replaced the hop rubber and hop nub for a H nub as per the linky above. The only thing that I dont quite get is this. I like the design of the hop very much, it should work really well. Thing is, there are two H nubs, the black one and the white one. The black one appears to have the H part closer together than the white one, but I am not sure as I am new to this kind of hop unit, they scare me. What is the difference between them please? Is it something to do with soft or hard hop rubbers? I also plumped for the soft rubber, as I plan on using 0.2 or 0.25, so I assume that this is correct also?

For more info about the hop unit there is a great guide on page 29 of this thread, this is what I used, many thanks for that, but I just dont quite 100% get the points above. I will not have the opportunity to actually fire a shot until the weekend, but I have got it back together again, which is a really positive sign! :D

The white nub is for lower (I guess more standard) velocity guns, the black is for higher velocity guns. I'd guess if it's shooting about 350fps go for the black and bellow go for the white though I haven't seen any specific info on it.

On WE's G36K? Got pics? Is that with the actual WE G39K or the RA Tech K conversion?

I believe he was talking about the G36C. Having seen the K, it definitely doesn't have rails, nor any way to mount them. And you're correct, while the RAS they put on it is pretty cool looking, it's completely wrong if you're going for the correct look. As for your AFG, it's hard to explain, but there is a sort of "rail" on the bottom of the handguard. It doesn't have notches so you wouldn't be able to mount something like a normal VFG that holds in place with a peg and notch, but you can put things with clamp type mounts, like optics. So you might be able to slide your AFG on there, and this "rail" is the correct width.

RA-Tech do a K length version as a kit includeing K length handguard, longer 6.01mm inner barrel & RA Tech hop rubber.

However they also sell various length inner barrels so you can buy an E length handguad (which will fit) and the RA-Tech longer inner barrel.

If going for that set up id also suggest a Nine-Ball hop rubber and H-Nub

This may sound like a strange request but can someone give me the width and depth measurements for a mag, mm or inches either is fine. I don't need over all height. I want to see how the size compares to my thermold mags.

weg39magcatch.jpg

Modded a "Matrix" AKA Evike Tactical Mag Catch for an AEG. The catch just needs to be filed down to work. It will be interesting to see if the metal mag catch wears the plastic magazine casings. The SRC tactical mag catch may work as well.

This may sound like a strange request but can someone give me the width and depth measurements for a mag, mm or inches either is fine. I don't need over all height. I want to see how the size compares to my thermold mags.

33mm at its widest point, 26mm for the main body and 72mm long. I sense we are having a cross-thread discussion of sorts :D

Yup thanks!!

Basically I installed the RA-Tech CNC Hammer but noticed a peice was broken. Its a little bit that sits underneath the the plate that has 2 screws in it and holds the selector bar peice in place.

I believe it is part 91 its sheered in two, what exactly does this peice do? I honestly cant work it out.

Gun still fires without it and seems to be shooting ok.

WE G39 Exploded Diagram

Edited by bankz5152