Okay.. Managed to disassemble my G39 trigger assembly and found out the problem, with the help of the exploded diagram. I lost the firing pin, (Part No. 85) and its nowhere to be found... Time to try contacting WE for replacement parts i guess...

Thanks kepp anyway!

PS: Is the part I am missing this one? http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=872 I know it says for M14, but don't all the WE open bolt series share the same trigger group?

*Cannot edit my previous post...

Edited by Atsalakotos
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Okay.. Managed to disassemble my G39 trigger assembly and found out the problem, with the help of the exploded diagram. I lost the firing pin, (Part No. 85) and its nowhere to be found... Time to try contacting WE for replacement parts i guess...

Thanks kepp anyway!

PS: Is the part I am missing this one? http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=872 I know it says for M14, but don't all the WE open bolt series share the same trigger group?

*Cannot edit my previous post...

Hi there, the M14's trigger group is the exception, the G39C shares the same trigger/fire controls of the M4/M16/4168/T91/PDW (obviously not the fire selector), I haven't seen before that pin to be sold separately, but you can always buy the complete Firing Pin assembly, the PAS brand upgrade parts sold at Ehobby look really nice at a very good price, they look like those CWI steel forged ones:

Firing Pin and Valve Locker:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pas-cnc-fire-pin-base-and-valve-locker-set-for-we-gbb.html

PAS-ACC-TRIG-WE_1_mark.jpg

Trigger Set:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pas-cnc-steel-trigger-set-for-we-gbb-pdw-m4-m16-t91-hk416.html

The trigger wouldn't match the stock original G36 style, but it's still functional.

Hi there, the M14's trigger group is the exception, the G39C shares the same trigger/fire controls of the M4/M16/4168/T91/PDW (obviously not the fire selector), I haven't seen before that pin to be sold separately, but you can always buy the complete Firing Pin assembly, the PAS brand upgrade parts sold at Ehobby look really nice at a very good price, they look like those CWI steel forged ones:

Firing Pin and Valve Locker:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pas-cnc-fire-pin-base-and-valve-locker-set-for-we-gbb.html

PAS-ACC-TRIG-WE_1_mark.jpg

Trigger Set:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pas-cnc-steel-trigger-set-for-we-gbb-pdw-m4-m16-t91-hk416.html

The trigger wouldn't match the stock original G36 style, but it's still functional.

Okay! Thanks for the info! Hope its solid...

Why do you want CO2? Most of the advantages CO2 has over green gas are moot in the WE G36

Working it in colder weather, it's known fact that WE G36 don't perform so well below 15 degrees C. The plastic outer magazine shell doesn't help (It resist temperature change better than metal)

I'm really curious about the Hop up issue w/ WE G36, is it expected to be overhopping (even 0.36g) or is it just gun per gun? I've heard people saying its laser accurate 40-50m but others saying stock nub over hops while replacing w/ SCS will cause bb chopping.

My teammate played with his G39 in near 0c and the gun performed flawlessly and there are many players who can attest that and even lower temperatures.

And I don't even see how is possible to have chopped BB's when most if not all parts who interface with the BB's are made of plastic, unless you're using VERY brittle bb's.

@ Kullwarrior if you read through this thread you'll find almost everyone says it performs exellently in the cold due to the 3 chambered mag design.

Ive used mine in -5C in the snow on full auto with ZERO cool down or change in ROF.

The mag design is amazing and i hope its implemented in all GBBs in the future.

The first video pretty much prove what I said. The first mag went off because all metal in the magazine was insulated by plastic. The reason second magazine failed was the top exposed to snow, and thus temperature rapidly drop.

I got my RA-Tech Custom WE G39E today, overall impress with it. The charging handle does look and feel weak. I'm having issue adjusting NPAS right now. but that's not the question.

The first video pretty much prove what I said. The first mag went off because all metal in the magazine was insulated by plastic. The reason second magazine failed was the top exposed to snow, and thus temperature rapidly drop.

How exactly does a video proving that the gun works well in freezing conditions prove your claim that it doesn't work well below 15 degrees C? If anything the video completely refutes your claim.

They havnt gotten back to me yet though I know for a fact that all the M4 trigger parts are compatible including the trigger itself.

So far I've replaced -

Installed -

CNC Hammer Set

CNC Firing Pin

CNC Valve Locker (part #66/#91)

Apparently needed these bits because my G36 lost semi auto!! Also recently has had a massive drop in FPS, consistency & range which is highly upsetting. Chronos between 125fps and 365fps on 0.28gs. I'm hoping a full new steel trigger set will make it go again!

On the way -

CNC Sear (part #71)

CNC M4 Trigger - Getting a G36 one custom CNC'd

CNC Hammer Set

CNC Firing Pin

CNC Valve Locker (part #66/#91)

Apparently needed these bits because my G36 lost semi auto!! Also recently has had a massive drop in FPS, consistency & range which is highly upsetting. Chronos between 125fps and 365fps on 0.28gs. I'm hoping a full new steel trigger set will make it go again!

On the way -

CNC Sear (part #71)

CNC M4 Trigger - Getting a G36 one custom CNC'd

Regarding the trigger group, you either stick to original parts or you buy the complete set made out of steel from the get go, mixing potmetal and steel parts ( even the mild steel that ra-tech uses ) will just lead to fatal failure.

I might be missing something but i don't see how the trigger group could influence that massive drop in power ... I would give the G36 a good disassembly and check all important parts if i were you, like nozzle ( does it moves freely and smoothly ? ), floating valve and it's spring, hopup unit, how the carrier is moving ( freely and smoothly ? ).

Last time my M14 did the same ( highly uneven ROF, FPS variation and even gas clouds ) was when the nozzle wasn't moving freely/smoothly and was getting "stuck" when the bolt was moving backwards. A good cleaning and lubrication on the o-ring and guiding tracks and it sprung back to life.

Ok so I stripped it down. Everything seems fine, nozzle moves completely freely (though the o ring could do with being replaced) hop unit is fine, hop rubber & nub are fine, carrier is moving fine aswell.

All seems fine inside, barrel is spotless.

What else could it be? Also I think I mentioned before I have another problem which may explain this.

If I put a magazine in and rack the bolt all I get is a 'click' and nothing happens however if I cock it first, mag in, the cock again it works fine. Though still no semi auto!!

Well if it were me i would install all the original parts, if you have them, and see if the problems go away. Them substitute one by one and till you pinpoint the problem ( i would try the firing pin base first ). It's a tedious job but when i don't know the cause of a problem it's what i do, it usually does the trick.

Royal pain the *albartroth* though <_<

Well if it were me i would install all the original parts, if you have them, and see if the problems go away. Them substitute one by one and till you pinpoint the problem ( i would try the firing pin base first ). It's a tedious job but when i don't know the cause of a problem it's what i do, it usually does the trick.

Royal pain the *albartroth* though <_<

Well I didn't replace the parts on a whim! They are all FUBAR except possibly the trigger and sear though not too sure.

Hmm painful are they any good GBB mechanics about?

Well I didn't replace the parts on a whim! They are all FUBAR except possibly the trigger and sear though not too sure.

Hmm painful are they any good GBB mechanics about?

Well that sucks ... I'm just spoiled since i always have a thousand extra parts laying around and can substitute them to see where the problem comes from. Don't you know someone who also has a WE G36 and ask him to quickly swap receivers ?

Yup I do, seeing him tomorrow so ill ask to use his lower see if it solves the problem what ever the result i'll find out where the problem lies!

Cheers dude if the problem persists past tomorrow ill drop him a PM cry for help!

Thanks guys much appreciated.