• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Supposedly out the same time as the Idz stuff.

That appeared about a week ago, the kits are still no-where to be seen.

IdZ Set is already out, conversion kit for G36 have not

I'd love to have the new Idz stock, but I don't think anyone in the US has it yet. And I'm not about to spend $47 on shipping... sad.gif

I paid $33USD for shipping on 2 G36 nozzle set, 1 Complete G36 bolt carrier set, 1 IdZ set. Not sure why you have to pay $47 for just the IdZ (CWI Airsoft) Only issue is Canadapost is on strike, so they can't send in the parcel.

Just been testing my G39C with teflon tape on the hop.

Wasnt needed as much but there was a small amount of play in the hop.

Anyway, Im finding my g39 is now massively inconsistent.

Firefly soft hop + teflon + new type npas = up to 100fps different between shots (!)

Firefly soft + teflon removed + old type npas = 20-30fps difference with occasional low spikes - 50fps. (average 350, lowest 283).

I dont understand why its suddenly gone to *suitcase*, is the npas really that bad somehow?

EDIT: Retested just now.

With .25`s it remained consistent about 350 +/- 6fps.

The again with .2`s and it was about 365 +/- 10fps.

So either my chrono is *fruitcage* with me or the g39 has gremlins.

Edited by Reppyboyo

Just been testing my G39C with teflon tape on the hop.

Wasnt needed as much but there was a small amount of play in the hop.

Anyway, Im finding my g39 is now massively inconsistent.

Firefly soft hop + teflon + new type npas = up to 100fps different between shots (!)

Firefly soft + teflon removed + old type npas = 20-30fps difference with occasional low spikes - 50fps. (average 350, lowest 283).

I dont understand why its suddenly gone to *suitcase*, is the npas really that bad somehow?

EDIT: Retested just now.

With .25`s it remained consistent about 350 +/- 6fps.

The again with .2`s and it was about 365 +/- 10fps.

So either my chrono is *fruitcage* with me or the g39 has gremlins.

Have you consider the problem remain in the flute valve? The flute valve can be rotate, if the support point does the obstruct the gas flow, it will yield regular amount of gas moving under pressure. However, if a support point is in the way, it will obstruct and reduce the air flow thus causing the fps to be lower. Just something to consider even if you run HPA you will notice the difference in fps.

As for the gun, why can't you just buy a G36E? its only $240. In Canada the WE distributor price is 480CDN (right now 1CDN = 1USD roughly)

So you think I will see better consistency from cutting off two four the 4 posts?

hmmm, although I dont have the tools to do it might be an interesting test.

I'm thinking more in line of how to you glue the valve to the spring (just 1 coil of spring) and glue another coil on the other side to front of nozzle so that the valve will always be on the right side.

So you think I will see better consistency from cutting off two four the 4 posts?

hmmm, although I dont have the tools to do it might be an interesting test.

ive done that before and the four pillars are too small to cause gas blockage. besides the gas just doesnt go in between the pillars it goes around the whole valve. so either which way the pillars are in position it will most likely produce the same fps. also cutting two pillars off doesnt increase fps either.

Another day another round of testing.

Old npas type + new falcon rubber yeilds the general consistency I usually see.

New type npas results in fps going all over the shop.

I seriously cant see why the new type npas is so inconsistent.

It holds its setting fine, there is nothing structurally different from the old type apart from the adjuster which is now completely flat.

I would blame it on the Gremlins myself. They are probably the same Gremlins that brought down our planes in the big one. WWII. They are still shipping them over here, they put them in the cars, they put them in the tv, They even have these teeny little Gremlins that go in the watches. So, I would blame the Gremlins. :D

Gremlins sounds likely.

Took it apart again, lubed everything. Even sprayed silicone on the valve itself.

Re-test, its now more consistent than ever. o_0

So not sure what the hell I did but it worked.

Maybe the gremlins went on strike? Or perhaps they saw that I got a new gun and are on their way to my place. I mean, I got a lemon KWA SR-10, which I've had to drop another $100 into a $380 gun just to get it working again, and I still have parts I need to replace. (Had a bent gearbox in it, which caused tons of problems, but I only figured this out after the warranty ran out, and I opened up the gearbox to find all of the wear marks and a bushing in pieces.)

Hopefully my G39 won't have any issues.... *death glare at gremlins.*

Another day another round of testing.

Old npas type + new falcon rubber yeilds the general consistency I usually see.

New type npas results in fps going all over the shop.

I seriously cant see why the new type npas is so inconsistent.

It holds its setting fine, there is nothing structurally different from the old type apart from the adjuster which is now completely flat.

I fiited a npas to my g39 the other week and have not had a problem at all with the fps going up or down at all?

is it the same bgc your using on both old style and new style npas?

Indeed, I only have the one.

Consistency is now around +/-5fps, averaging about 320. (bit lower when it starts to cool obviously)

Going to test a little more later to make sure it doesn't spike above 350.

Currently waiting for glue to dry as my hammer pin finally came out. First proper failure for my g39 after many thousand rounds. :)

Indeed, I only have the one.

Consistency is now around +/-5fps, averaging about 320. (bit lower when it starts to cool obviously)

Going to test a little more later to make sure it doesn't spike above 350.

Currently waiting for glue to dry as my hammer pin finally came out. First proper failure for my g39 after many thousand rounds. :)

Glue wont work :( used superglie, then araldite, then cold weld. Still came out after about 150rds!

Glue wont work :( used superglie, then araldite, then cold weld. Still came out after about 150rds!

I've used epoxy with success, just make sure you really clean the parts first. In case you've noticed it too late and the hole is already damaged, unless it's damaged beyond repair, you might try to counterbore it so that the epoxy fills everything and "wraps" around the pin.