• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Another quick noobie question about GBBRs, is there a break in period for anything in the G39? I know some people swear that TBB barrels have a break in period, as well has buckings. I haven't noticed any change with my KMP9, but then again, it's a CQB spray and prayer for the most part. The only issue I had with that was leaky mags.

And I still have yet to shoot mine... Still waiting on my friend to get my propane adapter back...dry.gif Tis torture seeing this thing just sitting in my room, begging to be shot.

Edited by Shabby

To keep my hammer pin in, believe it or not I use clear nail varnish, I use it in place of loctite, got the idea from a modelling kit forum... And so far it works, also works to keep the small pin in my L85 recoil rod :)

And i like how in the end, when in slow mo you can see a bit of plastic shooting out of the ejection port. Nice touch :D

:blink: not a good sign, hope it wasn't anything important...

Apart from that, that looks amazing. It's great that VFC have properly replicated the bolt catch, I really like that. If this performs as well as the WE, I know which one I'm getting.

I was going to ask why there's no full auto but then I realised the dude's German :D I hope there's a pictogram fire selector as well as the SEF version.

Apart from that, that looks amazing. It's great that VFC have properly replicated the bolt catch, I really like that. If this performs as well as the WE, I know which one I'm getting.

Just plinkered with one today. Unfortunately the plastics are not up to par with the WE and the recoil is unsatisfactory compared to the WE. I only did an indoor test so can't speak for longer ranges but i wasn't very impressed considering that it was 50€ more expensive than the WE.

But at least now people have choice and more competition is always good! Can't comment on full auto ( it came from a German shop ) nor cooldown ( it's frakin 40ºC around here :P ).

Wasnt there earlier pictures of the VFC G36 having the semi, 2 round burst and full auto settings?

The video is from a german so semi is all they have/allowed to have :P

Edited by danielsilva

Just plinkered with one today. Unfortunately the plastics are not up to par with the WE and the recoil is unsatisfactory compared to the WE. I only did an indoor test so can't speak for longer ranges but i wasn't very impressed considering that it was 50€ more expensive than the WE.

But at least now people have choice and more competition is always good! Can't comment on full auto ( it came from a German shop ) nor cooldown ( it's frakin 40ºC around here :P ).

Awww, ok performance is what I really want to know, but less recoil and worse plastic isn't a good start...

The video is from a german so semi is all they have/allowed to have :P

Email CWI Airsoft.

Has anyone found a reliable way of reducing fps at the valve without using npas ?

I'm not a big fan of npas and used reduced valves on my closed bolt WE rifles . Is it a case of adding shim to the rocket valve or is npas still our best bet ?

Many Thanks

Why not use lower power gas? I did that today and my FPS went down from 420 (Green Gas) to around 335 (the lower powered 'summer' gas). No shims, no NPAS and no fiddling with what is working perfectly well.

The weapon behaves exactly as it did with green gas- i.e. perfect cycling, great re-coil and crisp lock-back.

Edited by bbstriker

http://en.ratech.com.tw/product/html/rag/rag_we_detail/rag_we_detail_063.php

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Complete trigger set for G39!

Pretty good timing for me spotting this.

Hammer pin keeps coming out and single now occasionally shoots auto briefly.

Not bad for 10k+ rounds though. :)

Edited by Reppyboyo