To be fair, apart from the hop rubber and NPAS my G39c was bone stock up until the trigger needed replacing (at 10-12k rounds) almost 9 months later. Never had an issue worth noting.

These issues have popped up after installation of RA-Tech parts, even then they are not show stopping issues just annoying ones.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

I know it's the least compared to a lot of other ones...

-M14 would destroy it self....to the point you need to replace everything

-PDW would destroy receiver if the gas used has too high pressure propane @ 30C+ or CO2

-SCAR stock hinge would break in matter of shots

-M4 bolt carrier would break (quite a lot of reports from Taiwan forum)

However, my complaint is why can't RA-Tech just make a full firing mech all in high quality steel. The RA-T hammer (12k+) is already showing wear hitting the firing pin)

After having a bit of a bad skirmish with my 39C (now E) due to stuttering and inconsistency I decided to test the trigger group by replacing it with the standard internals again.

This fixed the problem completely. (At least, until my old hammer failed which was no surprise)

So I cannot recommend RA-Tech trigger parts for the G39 series, they cause stuttering and inconsistent blowback and fps.

Stick with the MUCH cheaper WE standard parts.

EDIT: On that note, is there anywhere that stocks ALL the g39 trigger parts?

Edited by Reppyboyo

After having a bit of a bad skirmish with my 39C (now E) due to stuttering and inconsistency I decided to test the trigger group by replacing it with the standard internals again.

This fixed the problem completely. (At least, until my old hammer failed which was no surprise)

So I cannot recommend RA-Tech trigger parts for the G39 series, they cause stuttering and inconsistent blowback and fps.

I buy from Airsoft Buddy: http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_topic.php?did=10&didpath=/10

They seem to have every trigger part, but I am not quite sure.

Could you post picture of your RA-Tech G39 Trigger Part as well your Bolt Carrier I would like to compare it to my case.

Strange choice of part, I've not heard of anyone's g39 knocker breaking.

Their website ( http://www.x-fire.org/we_gbb/g39/valve_knocker/e.valve_knocker.html ) suggests they broke a knocker within just one thousand test rounds, leading them to select that as their first G39 part.

If they're testing G39s, we'll likelly see more parts coming from them.

Edited by Basic-Wedge

Reppybayo

I think the reason why my gun is stuttering on full auto is the RA-Tech trigger parts specifically the Hammer and the Firing Pin.

I notice the point between the hammer and the firing pin there are wear marks. Hammer has about 1/4mm indention where it strikes the firing pin. and the Firing pin looks like it has been wearing out. Regardless the trigger and disconnector looks new aside from the part will it contact with hammer or my finger.

Any one else had problems with bb's getting stuck inside there G39's had to stopages over the weekend from stuck bbs in side the gun first one got stuck behind mag release lever making mag changes awkard removed it worked fine till the next day when after firing at the enemy and got taken out walking back to regen went to stick the safety on safe and the fire selector and trigger was jammed. Regened and removed the trigger assembly to find a bb stuck in the trigger assembley causeing it to jam

Last I was aware using heavier BB's was not a deciding factor in the soft/hard choice.

Allways stuck to the rule that soft for under 350fps and hard for anything over.

Its just the link I posted for the hard rubber says for 0.25g or higher bb's and the softer one says for lower than 0.25g bb

there both out of stock so might end up with the nine ball purple anyway