• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

^ Alright I just checked that site out and was about to purchase it but it didnt say anything for shipping it went to paypal for 32.13, do I get charged for shipping when it comes? How does this work?

Also another question http://www.bbdragon.com.tw/product_info.php/products_id/2430 thats what I found. Is that the complete nozzle assembly?

Yeah, that's the complete nozzle that includes the return spring and O ring, just remove the old nozzle from the BC and install the new one, the pin holding the return spring only comes out one way, check that you punch the pointed side of the pin first, I think this is the right side of the Bolt...

Regarding the shipping, after you pay for the nozzle email them specifying your order number to ask for a shipping quote, then they will send you a PayPal invoice for the shpping amount, that's it, Robert from BBDragon is a really nice guy to deal with, he will take care of your order promptly...

Edited by carabinero
  • 1 month later...

But after watchign it and then looking at the guide a few times, it seems that it actually gets rid of the bolt catch mechanism, and I think Id rather have that than add a bolt hold open feature, which I can just as easily do by pushing the catch up with my finger from inside the magwell.

Right then, just had some fun with my G39C along with a chrono.

2 mags, both fully gassed up with propane, one warm one coldish. (mild more than anything)

NPAS installed.

Warm mag (approx 20c room temp):

Cold mag (kinda, about 14c):

328(?)

338(?)

307 (chrono dies.)

Note, the result in bold are suspect as my chrono started to run low then died. Really should charge it more often.

Some shots did not register also.

So what have I learned here?

Seemingly, the less gas in mag gets better consistency over time.

First shot in a full gassed mag is overly powerful (no surprise).

The mag lips are not speedloader friendly.

The mag takes about 10-12 seconds to full fill, may wish to limit this to 8 from empty to avoid a overpowered first shot.

After my chrono test, keeping in mind both mags had 30 rounds expelled in semi auto, I reloaded them both (no extra gas) and put them to auto.

First mag (warm), no sign of cool down till the last few rounds. Oddly, it fired about 15 BB`s fine, 5-6 fell short (underpowered) then the remaining fired fine again.

Dont know why it did that.

Second mag, 29 rounds fired perfectly.

However the bolt locked back when there was still one BB in the feed lips. Released the bolt, fired and locked back again fine.

Finally, reloaded the first mag again with what BB`s I had left in the loader (10-12), all fired fine again apart from the last. Which again, the bolt locked back with the BB sat in the feed lips.

So bit premature bolt catching going on with the last BB but hey its reliable!

Plus I find it kinda cool needing to check the breach to see if its clear but thats just me.

Somewhere in between that lot I did a quick accuracy test.

0.2BB`s (I generally use .25`s) and it was overhopping. Couldn't adjust at the time because I didn't have a tool on me to move the hop. (still bloody tough)

On the more useful side, apart from overhopping they went very straight and maybe had a /slight/ right curve at longer range (no figures sorry, just a guesstimate at best).

Overall, Im impressed once again by this GBBR.

Cant wait for sunday to skirmish it, with 2 mags. Best bring the loading tool with me.

Do you know where you can find the npas for the we 39?

After upgrading the G39K internals, replaced everything the RA-TECH stuff.. now the semi-fire mode does not work. Full-auto works almost perfectly.

The semi-fire will not "clack" the trigger seems to be stuck...

How exactly does the trigger springs and hammer springs sit?

Did I do something wrong with the selector switch? I have no clue whats going on with the gun right now. Please help!

If I remember rightly, the parts need bedding in.

Try dumping a few mags full auto then go back to semi.

Bedding in... Hmmm okay let me give it a try and see what happens.

I know when I switch the gun to safety and then back to Semi it engages the trigger so it works again.

But then after 1 shot it becomes stuck again and the same symptoms happen...

I'll tape up my mags and run it full auto for half an hour and see what happens.

Hey guys. So I've been looking at this gun for a little while now, but wanted to get the in general opinion of it before I buy it. Do guys like your G36's? Any major gripes?

Thanks.

Alright just to let u know ahead of time this gun is amazing, but there is a lot of problems with it. Pretty much if you play stock with this gun prepare to have everything broken within a couple of games. The good part about it is the blowback, it's nasty. So prepare to spend some money to upgrade everything before you bring this baby on the field. What you will need to upgrade is the full trigger assembly. You can buy it here, http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_GBB_Hammers_and_Triggers_RA_Tech_CNC_Steel_Trigger_Assembly_WE_G39.htm

Then you will need an cnc charging handle, and valve knocker. http://www.x-fire.org/etop/we.html

The reason why u need upgrade all these is because WE tech, uses *suitcasey* pot metal to build the internal. With the amount of blowback this gun brings the pot metal is gonna break. That why you will have to buy ra tech upgrades, steel and x-fire charging handle n valve knocker.

Once you upgrade that everything should be fine. Till now i love it.

If you ask about x-fire.org it legit, i just bought my stuff from them, it came really fast.

Edited by mr.ying

Alright just to let u know ahead of time this gun is amazing, but there is a lot of problems with it. Pretty much if you play stock with this gun prepare to have everything broken within a couple of games. The good part about it is the blowback, it's nasty. So prepare to spend some money to upgrade everything before you bring this baby on the field. What you will need to upgrade is the full trigger assembly. You can buy it here, http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_GBB_Hammers_and_Triggers_RA_Tech_CNC_Steel_Trigger_Assembly_WE_G39.htm

Then you will need an cnc charging handle, and valve knocker. http://www.x-fire.org/etop/we.html

The reason why u need upgrade all these is because WE tech, uses *suitcasey* pot metal to build the internal. With the amount of blowback this gun brings the pot metal is gonna break. That why you will have to buy ra tech upgrades, steel and x-fire charging handle n valve knocker.

Once you upgrade that everything should be fine. Till now i love it.

If you ask about x-fire.org it legit, i just bought my stuff from them, it came really fast.

Or you can read 63 pages of this thread and see that people dont have any major problems with this gun stock, and actually more problems with the Ra-Tech upgrades.

Shot a couple of thousand rounds with this on Propane and in hot climate and only part that failed was my firing pin which is a 3 dollar part.

Oh! And two of my magazines' valves that were leaking and fixed by simple tightening.

Even if your bolt catch fails as reported by another user, its another low cost part (4$ if I recall correctly)

Cleaning and proper lubrication is the key with gas guns.