Maybe. If someone helps me solve this G39 feeding issue first! I just don't really like writing reviews because I dont feel I'm gud enuf wiv my wordz ennit. Thats why my MP9 'review' was just pictures.

Also, please wait till I have a decent camera which should be the end of May, i've just sold mine to buy a Nikon D7000 at the end of May :)

Im going to stress test the SRCs bolt catch, the way it catches the nozzle is alarming, but should only be a concern if weak metal is used.

Edited by ollie_ty
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Maybe. If someone helps me solve this G39 feeding issue first!

Had this issue a couple of times, 2 reasons I can think of.

Nozzle O-ring is deformed, I swapped mine for one I found in an O-ring set from hardware stores.

The magazines' top rubber is blown out, push it back in.

Also GBBs are kind of sensitive to what BBs you use in them, I had trouble with BB King and G&G BBs in my guns.

I learned a neat trick to lower the FPS of any WE based OB gun to acceptable levels from Renegade Cow. Basically, take a piece of polycarb plastic and make a hole smaller than the hole present in the nozzle. Make it as close to the shape and size of the opening at the back of the nozzle (right before where the spring sits when you take the nozzle it apart) and drop it in. The smaller size constricts the amount of propellant that powers the BB and drops the FPS. Did it to my WE AK and it went from 460 to 380. Same deal with my WE SCAR - from 500 to 400. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

I learned a neat trick to lower the FPS of any WE based OB gun to acceptable levels from Renegade Cow. Basically, take a piece of polycarb plastic and make a hole smaller than the hole present in the nozzle. Make it as close to the shape and size of the opening at the back of the nozzle (right before where the spring sits when you take the nozzle it apart) and drop it in. The smaller size constricts the amount of propellant that powers the BB and drops the FPS. Did it to my WE AK and it went from 460 to 380. Same deal with my WE SCAR - from 500 to 400. Hope that helps.

Can you take a picture of this, and where did you get the material from. This sounds interesting

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure this has been brought up or not, but apparently while browsing X-Fire it seems PDI makes an entire trigger mech replacement parts.

http://www.x-fire.org/we_gbb/g39/assembly/e.assembly.html

I'd consider getting a G39 JUST to get those parts LOL.

Yeah, I almost regret selling mine... I really like that hammer :o , Iwas wondering about doing a mod to mine in order to have a wider roller to spread the load increasing durability and preventing Bolt cratering, I'd love to have a set like that foe my OB guns, but according to XE currency converter USD$150 its a lot of cash for me...

Edited by carabinero
Not sure this has been brought up or not, but apparently while browsing X-Fire it seems PDI makes an entire trigger mech replacement parts.

http://www.x-fire.org/we_gbb/g39/assembly/e.assembly.html

I'd consider getting a G39 JUST to get those parts LOL.

And then you gotta get a steel valve lock and knocker too, as well as the selector sear... Too much cash, and I am not so sure if the gun will even work properly for a long time after those upgrades.

My G39C has been in lots of games and fired many rounds, had to change a worn sear and a valve knocker as well as a broken valve lock, and the gun is in perfect condition even when playing during the summer (Last game was around 38 degrees celcius)

Although I am having some trouble with the bolt catch not working sometime, but I am sure it can be fixed with a really thin spacer underneath it..

Edited by Atsalakotos
  • Like 1

Anyone know where to get a valve delayer? Mine broke and it seems it might be model specific, my other delayer from my other open bolt M4s don't work on this thing.

Just replace the valve knocker with a regular M4 / PDW / SCAR one and you are good to go. Only the valve knocker and delayer are different on the G39 from WE's older models.

Tried your fix didn't work for some reason. Still looking for a place to get the G36 part 66. :(

Part 66 is a little pin that holds the stock button in place....

What you are looking for is part 91+92.

And to confirm here is a link with the exploded diagram: http://www.greekairsoft.gr/manuals/manual.asp?Manufacturer=WE-TECH&Filename=WE+G36+G39c+GBB+explode+diagram.pdf

But, are you sure you are not getting something wrong? My G39 has had an open bolt M4 valve lock and knocker for ages.

The only different parts between the G39 and M4 are the valve knocker the valve lock, trigger box, trigger and safety.

• 1 month later...

Just got a G39k on Friday, and I already love it. I went ahead and bought a hopup spacer with it but have yet to install it. Thanks everyone for this thread, it's been extremely helpful!

I'm still a little scared to remove the flash hider. I've seen that you're supposed to clamp the barrel and turn the flash hider clockwise to disengage it, but I'm afraid of scratching my barrel. Any tips?

Also, I've had gas guns before but I'm a little unsure as to where to lube this thing. Any tips on that?

Also, I already ordered the tactical bolt release. That thing is freaking hard to press!