• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

Just can't manage to tighten the outer barrel on my G39C.

I read a few pages back that removing the o-ring or using shims might help.

Would these types of shims be OK?

They are for the SOPMOD M4 Electric Blowback, but seem to be available to me here in Japan, so wanted to confirm that this is what i would need.

http://www.first-jp.com/items/12/02/08/detail.php?itemcode=1202FFA00067

Also, my inner barrel was very wobbly on my G39C, but all I had to do was to tighten the small philips screw that is pictured in Kruck's tutorial. It might be an easier solution than Riko posted, which involved sourcing a longer grub screw.

I get the same with 0.28 and after 5 meters I can see them go up (alot)... Does a replacement rubber adjust this or does one need to modify the actual hop mechanism ?

does the bbs go up even when you turn the hop off? a really simple solution is to cut up an oring that is slightly smaller then the stock hop nub. heck you can even use the insulation of an electrical wire.

mine still over hop with 0.3, if i turned the hop off the bb will roll out. so i chose to use the iron sight by a slight modification to the rear sight.

to work arround this trouble, I put 2 metal o-rings under the rear sight screw like this and turn down the sight to the maximum. The result is very impresive as I have a flat long range bb flight path.

IMG_3891.jpg

it will be look like this from the left side.

IMG_3890.jpg

For those who tired with the trial and error fixing the overhop issue, this might be a useful alternative for you guys :P

wait when you say it overhops it means the bb goes on a straight path then curves up at a certain distance right. cause if you can turn the hop off to the point that the hop rubber no longer grips the bb then you should be able to set the hop so you can achieve a straight path when using .25's even on .2 .

on my g36 at first the bb curves up which means the hop has too much bite on the bb, so i replaced the hop nub. now that my bbs fly straight the steel sights doesnt line up with the bb. at first i did the same rear sight mod as break100, still doesnt line up straight. so what i did was i moved the front sight upward. i can now zero my sights!

4966738.jpg

Edited by mnmc10

Look at the previous page theres a great guide.

As to the question about my overhop. I turned the hop all the way down (I assume thats what you mean by "off" ?), still overhops as I described. but then I had the problem mentioned above about the BBs just falling out instead...

I actually never shot it with hop because I had read about this prior to getting mine, first thing I did was turn the hop down...

Finally got around to shooting this outside. Hop off, got a good range with .28g, although the BBs were flying high (not really overhopping, but above the sight-picture). Went out to a fantastic range with very good consistency.

Stuck some .4g in it, the hop on about a quarter, slightly lower but still above the sight-picture, even better range/consistency. Might have helped if it was sunny, I might have seen the light brown .4g BBs more clearly, but in any case the hop needs some work.

When I get around to ordering an NPAS I'll buy a hop rubber or two (I'd really like a stock TM rubber, but I've sold all my TM GBBs long long ago) to test it with and try out different sized hop spacers to see what can be made of the trajectory.

If it can't be rectified I'll just stick a RDS on top to point at the BBs :D

Also as an aside, .4g BBs are AMAZING in KSC USP .45, BBs go on forever with a very stable, flat trajectory. Indoor groupings show an improvement over .28g too. The hop is easily capable of handling them, with the hop 2/3rds the way on.

Really Sorry if its been said before. But has anyone used Propane in this gun yet.?

What is the FPS, Rate of Fire like. Can it handle it?

I had a Old 1st Gen M4, WA i Think. It was rubbish in the U.K due to the weather. Been Looking at this gun and the System and Mags look much better.

Anyone in the UK got one. How does it Preform in our english weather?

Sorry blink.gif

Got one Ra-tech custom today. Ra-tech hop bucking, 6,01 barrel and NPAS. It shooted so-so, easily overhopped, bbs fell from the gun barrel when you lowered it... Not really lovable even though it fires and feels really nice and durable.

Ended up installing a KM RH 55 blue hop rubber an Element black H-nub and the good old silicone oil spraying. Everything now solved, feeds well, spectacular, sight-aligned hop effect, no power fluctuations( forgiving the first three shots when mag full). Thought you guys may want to look at it

Got one Ra-tech custom today. Ra-tech hop bucking, 6,01 barrel and NPAS. It shooted so-so, easily overhopped, bbs fell from the gun barrel when you lowered it... Not really lovable even though it fires and feels really nice and durable.

Ended up installing a KM RH 55 blue hop rubber an Element black H-nub and the good old silicone oil spraying. Everything now solved, feeds well, spectacular, sight-aligned hop effect, no power fluctuations( forgiving the first three shots when mag full). Thought you guys may want to look at it

I've said before and i'll say it again, the RA-tech hop up bucking is utter bullpoo.

Edited by danielsilva

Ordered an NPAS from RATECH today, hope it wont be that hard to install because i dont have excessive GBBR knowledge... :(

Been testing it, everything action is smooth and the toy is solid. Even with the stock hopup rubber, the nozzle is held in place nicely, and it doesnt vent too much gas.

But. I have a small problem. If i cock the gun on full auto slowly (very little force), the trigger wont engage the hammer an full auto, only semi. Is that normal?