• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

for the life of me i cannot get the nut to loosen im worried about snapping the body im turning that hard did anyone have the much trouble getting it off or any tips. so if these are noob questions.

Yeah, I was like that too, but dont worry the gun is built like a rock.

The guide on page 29 is great because it shows you which way to turn the nut. Knowing that you are turning it the correct way help immensely as it is very tight indeed (mine even squished some of the metal I had to turn so hard) but a good fit with some pliers will do the job. I did at one point have a problem with my bolt not locking every time, so I stripped the lower group and lubed the spring part and catch, and worked it up and down by hand to get the lube right in there. No problem anymore. You do need to drop out the lower to get to the spring.

Ive got a really odd problem with mine.

Just got Part 91 (#66), new firing pin, new hammer set installed them properly but I no have a strange problem.

Basically if I put the mag in then cock it it will not fire you'll hear the hammer go 'click' but nothing else.

However if you cock the the rifle then put the mag in it works fine, also works fine when your run out of ammo and press the bolt release.

Any ideas as to why this is happening? Not a massive problem just a minor hinderance id like gone.

Maybe the firing pin isn't smooth and is catching the release valve, not going to the "up position" fully when you put the mag on before cocking it ?

If this was a M4 i would tell you to put the mag into the magwell with the receivers open to see if the firing pin is being fully depressed but being a G36 this isn't really possible :(

Managed to fix the barrel wobble issue I was having with my G36C. As it turned out, the hop-up unit was the cause of the problem. The hop unit didn't fit tightly into the body, so there was play between the body and the unit. I added 2 small strips of masking tape to the outside of the hop unit, and put it all back together... No more wobble!!

Okay, I have come across a major problem. Since my magazines cleared customs last week, i decided to bring this to a game. Having fired a total 300 rounds, I insert full magazine, cock it and then CLICK! nothing happens.... I have stripped the gun down (Not the trigger box... I am new to GBBRs and too scared to do that) and nothing is broken / worn down. (From what I see...) When i pull the trigger, the hammer drops and the valve knocker extends normally. But the gun does not fire! Any ideas on how to solve this?

P.S have tried all my 7 mags, so its not a mag problem......

Okay, I have come across a major problem. Since my magazines cleared customs last week, i decided to bring this to a game. Having fired a total 300 rounds, I insert full magazine, cock it and then CLICK! nothing happens.... I have stripped the gun down (Not the trigger box... I am new to GBBRs and too scared to do that) and nothing is broken / worn down. (From what I see...) When i pull the trigger, the hammer drops and the valve knocker extends normally. But the gun does not fire! Any ideas on how to solve this?

P.S have tried all my 7 mags, so its not a mag problem......

try physically push the valve release does it release gas easily or not? you might over fill the mag cause the increase pressure so the pin doesnt have enough strengh to release the gas.

try physically push the valve release does it release gas easily or not? you might over fill the mag cause the increase pressure so the pin doesnt have enough strengh to release the gas.

Thanks for the answer, I have tried with low pressure gas and half-filled magazines, it seems to me that the valve knocker barely touches the release valve.

your problem might be when the hammer falls it hits a pin which can fall out and create the problem your experiencing . it has happened to me and so far a little epoxy has solved the problem. When you take your gun down. cock the hammer back and look in front of it if you don't see a little pin that is your problem

your problem might be when the hammer falls it hits a pin which can fall out and create the problem your experiencing . it has happened to me and so far a little epoxy has solved the problem. When you take your gun down. cock the hammer back and look in front of it if you don't see a little pin that is your problem

Hmmm, I don't see the pin indeed. Can you tell me in detail how you solved the problem? Because I don't really get how GBBRs work yet...

@Bankz

I have read about your problem, Doing that does not work on my gun... And I haven't ever touched the trigger box. Its completely stock.

Edited by Atsalakotos

if you have the pin you can simply use a glue or epoxy (in a small amount and be very careful not to glue the assembly together) the pin into the hole. i don't know the exact technical terms i might be able to take a couple pictures to help you tomorrow. if you don't the pin i unfortunately don't know where to find spares.