• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

i use the molded sling loop on the receiver using one point sling. how heavy? i once stacked 5 magazines and the loop held pretty nice.

I wouldnt even dare to do that...

Well I'm using an Specter AR 3 point sling and the eye bolt is responsible for holding the weight (atleast if it breaks I can source handguard much easier than receiver)

Another question

For those folks who have G39E or standard G36 this applies to you guys more

1) Does your outer barrel wobble even with the barrel nut fully tighten?

2) What type of Bayonet mount is the WE G36? Is it AK type (Bundeswehr G36 uses AK74 bayonet) or is it NATO type? (M9 bayonet from M16)

Ok ive fitted the NPAS but didnt modify the nozzle. On propane im getting 150-180 and that is with the nozzle fully closed. Fully open the bb's were not even coming out the barrel. Will modifying the nozzle rectify this or is it something else?

i cut about 2mm of the nozzle mine works fine which way are you turning the npas with the bolt upside down in your hand? clockwise lowers fps anti clockwise ups the fps but you need to insert a small screw driver or sumthing else to stop it moving around in the bgc when turning it.

450 is the LOWEST you can go?

Ouch.

Well currently I super glue my NPAS so that a lower setting can be held. The 2 pieces of NPAS has about 1.5 turns of thread, so I had to glue the NPAS together so it wont unscrew it self.

Redneck123 I tried reading it in German and use Google Translate on words I don't understand, from what I read you use foam and electrical tape on the barrel assembly itself. However, when I screw on the nut between the inner and outer barrel outside of receiver there's zero wobble. This doesn't seem to solve my issue.

Anyone figures out what the bayonet mount type it is?

Edited by kullwarrior

Anyone know where to get spare G39 magazine shells from?

I know airsoftbuddy has them but their shipping prices are extortionate.

Rather not pay £58 for 4 plastic shells!

Send a message to CWI Airsoft, they're 15minutes away from WE headquarter

I've order a entire set of bolt carrier from them, and the price was very reasonable.

Oh and update on my gun

Background Specs:

-RA-Tech 6.03 510mm inner barrel

-RA-Tech trigger set

Trimmed nozzle w/ NPAS: 550 to 450 fps @ 20C

Untrimmed nozzle: 420 to 200fps @ 20C

Woot! finally I can have a fps without supergluing the NPAS

I didn't notice that the RA-Tech did trim the nozzle.

Word of suggetion, if you're running a 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel with length of 450mm or greater, DO NOT trim the nozzle it will sky rocket your fps to a point the NPAS becomes useless (since no matter how low you adjust it would be too high for games) In addition, if you trim the nozzle, you could actually unscrew the two pieces of NPAS (I did that couple of times on my trimmed nozzle)

One thing to note, apparently my gun does not like me when I set it at <350 fps (It would not shoot auto at all)

There's about 1.75mm of space for gas to move down the barrel. Oh and, yes the position of the valve due to its legs does affect the fps quite a bit, I get a different of 40 fps just depends on if the "leg" is in the way for the gas.