OP: Irene VIII Picture Thread

The two guys in the top picture behind the, still, burning car are brave souls. As I hear it, they tell you that if it looks like it's been burned, it'll probably be burned again. I've heard numerous stories of people taking cover behind burned objects just to have to dive for cover from the flames coming out of it 2 seconds later.

Yeah stuff blows up everywhere there. That picture was actually right after an explosion. So it's usually pretty safe to take cover behind until you see a role player come back by and reset it. I actually had one of their simulated RPG's hit a wall next to me and actually catch my schemeg on fire during the last game on Sunday.

Edited by colemountain

Colemountain, that second image in your post is the epitome of cluster*fruitcage*ing! :D Three groups of people clustered together... clustered together. XD

That being said, nice looking loadouts and a nice looking playing field. Wish we had more FISH/FIBUA in scotland. :(

they're still working up the official AAR, so once thats released we'll know who officially "won" ;)

I was on the Freedom Fighters side, and honestly I think it was a close game. I know that we held Anaconda on day one, and captured John Lu at the end of Sunday. I heard conflicting reports on whether or not we got the food supply, I was at the trucks, but I don't know if our guys grabbed the food or not.

Well I recently read on the Lion Claws forums that TFR was given permission to have a simulated fast rope in of on or two teams ANYWHERE in the compound. As the Delta squad it's driving me crazy as to why we didn't insert into the actual inner compound instead of the hell hole on the side that we did start at. I guess hind sight is 20/20.

Well I recently read on the Lion Claws forums that TFR was given permission to have a simulated fast rope in of on or two teams ANYWHERE in the compound. As the Delta squad it's driving me crazy as to why we didn't insert into the actual inner compound instead of the hell hole on the side that we did start at. I guess hind sight is 20/20.

I started outside of the compound so I have no idea where you guys were on the inside, but when our building finally got over run and I walked back to our regen I was surprised to see no TFR anywhere in the main compound.