Good Traders/Sellers (UK)

R22Master

snowman (sorry mate a bit late I know)

Pleasure to deal with, especially over my loan to him of my USP Compact for review on his site (http://snowman.ascuk.net/usp_compact.htm - cheap plug time :P), and also the M945 mag which was perfect.

Thanks loads mate :D

------------------------------------------------

trukkster :)

Just sold my P90TR to him, not posted in the For Sale forum but he's on these forums :)

Good guy to deal with, VERY prompt payment, and very friendly. Would definately deal with again :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lionel- A bloody brilliant guy, kept me updated all the way, the first cash I sent was lost in post, but he understood and it was sorted a few days later.

Goods were top notch- Much better than I expected, and he's been great in after-sale support.

Cheers mate :)

Road_Dancer - he only bought a fiver's worth of stuff off me, but he was a superb buyer none the less. Very friendly, quick payment - would definately deal with again!

lionel (again) - Have dealt with before, and he was every bit as friendly and helpful as last time. Once again, I would do business here again :)

Graeme43

Postage was a little slow, but it arrived and the trade went through smoothly enough. The item was exactly as described, in perfect nick, and works flawlessly. The trader was also extremely apologetic about the item being delivered late.

Would definately trade with again, just not if I wanted something in a hurry (just kidding) ;)

Archived