Good Traders/Sellers (UK)

R22Master

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can now recommend HaVoC_MaN as and excellent seller as well as a very good buyer. He bought 4 G&P mid-caps off me a while ago and payment was sent straight away, he remained very responsive throughout the deal.

Also I recently bought a BLOK V2 helmet and a set of dog tags off him which were sent immediately after he received payment from myself.

On the whole an A+++++ buyer/seller, cheers mate ;)

Also para-trooper, who bought 1 G&P mid-cap off me, this was quite possibly the easiest deal I have ever completed with someone. He already had the mag since I left it at AG, he then contacted me asking if he could buy it an as soon as I agreed sent the money via PayPal, no problems at all. Comes highly recommended.

Same can be said for rizzo, who had a 600mAh battery I left at AG and also sent the money immediately. I'd recommend him as a buyer even if he is a leet hack using fayget :P Cheers riz ;)

azrael is a must... the authentic azrael that is... sent me the full metal, auto firing desert eagle in mint condition... as it was stated... even posted me a hogue grip too! lol but that was a mistake... will post that back to you mate :) he kept me informed in everything from the beginning. good stuff.

genuinely nice guy, anything he's selling that you guys want... go get it...

Kontar, fantastic trader.

Quick turn around on messages, he kept me well informed all the way through the transaction

Prompt postage, arrived a day ealier than expected

Arived in beutiful condition

Just need to test fire it and my loverly new G36e can join the rest of my happy G36 family :D

Cheers bud,

The Slackstar

Ps Just a shame he's leaving the hobby, I'd Trade with him again (I believe he has a mask and a pair of gloves left)

Marlowe - top quality buyer :)

Sent money very promptly indeed, was very polite and friendly to deal with, and was very patient and understanding when Royal Mail decided to deliver the thing late... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd most definately deal with him again!

Sorry, this is delayed by a day as things've been a bit hectic, but...

Havoc_Man: bought my first gas gun over the forums from him. Top quality seller, product arrived perfectly as described, and Havoc was a generally nice chap to give my hard-earned cash to.

Haven't installed the magbolt (arrived today without any customs charges - woo!) yet, or got the propane adapter, so I've not had a chance to fire it, but I'm sure it'll work perfectly given how good the rest of the trade has gone. So in general, havoc's the guy to buy gear from! ^_^

And to reciprocate the above...

HaVoC_MaN is a great seller, friendly comms and nice fast delivery. Item in superb condition as promised. No probs at all

Top guy, highly recommended :)

animal-mother

Only a smallish sale, but he was a superb buyer. Very friendly, very prompt payment, and let me know as soon as it arrived.

Would most definately deal with again! :D

Archived