Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R22Master

Good Traders/Sellers (UK)

Just like to say thanks to Bazza on completion of my purchase of his SV Infinity, he obviously takes care of his stuff and kept me upto date with the state of the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with him in future. :D

Stewart

Sorry lionel... :P

Lionel - excellent seller. Great price, well shipped, good description. One item was faulty through no fault of his own and he's curently trying to source a replacement free of charge.

Top fellow!

Joker33 - Good Seller. Was willing to hold on to the Biohazard while i got the funds together, but didn't need to as i forgot about some moeny i was owed. He even threw in some BBs and a can of gas

The Royal mail on the other hand.....

Makes me wonder how they still operate

Recently dealt with :

HavocMan, Lionel, Skeeter and Stumpy - All a pleasure to deal with on one end of a deal or another.

Cheers.

PS If I dealt with you (or I dealt with anyone you're dealing with) recently and you're not mentioned, that's not a sleight - Everyone's been a pleasure to deal with recently.

Cheers Snowman.

The guns arrived well packed and as described, and for once parcel force out did themselves. Just waiting for you to put up some more of your collection for sale :D

BadAssTronaut - 4 M15/M4/M16 mid-caps for £28!!!

Sent very quickly at no extra cost, very, very friendly to deal with, and superb price. Would most definately deal with again! :D

This is getting a bit silly, but...

Fumiyasu was a pleasure to deal with on my purchase of his CO2 adaptor.

Cheers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.