Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R22Master

Good Traders/Sellers (UK)

snowman (sorry mate a bit late I know)

Pleasure to deal with, especially over my loan to him of my USP Compact for review on his site (http://snowman.ascuk.net/usp_compact.htm - cheap plug time :P), and also the M945 mag which was perfect.

Thanks loads mate :D

------------------------------------------------

trukkster :)

Just sold my P90TR to him, not posted in the For Sale forum but he's on these forums :)

Good guy to deal with, VERY prompt payment, and very friendly. Would definately deal with again :)

privatecowboy - He bought some...erm...Diet Coke with Lime (I kid you not) off me, and he's an excellent chap to deal with :)

Just wanted top let everyone know that I bought a Dark Knights SR16 off of theprowsey for the measly sum of £200. This gun was in in perfect condidtion and the transaction couldnt have gone smoother.

Thanks again Ben. :D

I bought a Dark Knights SR16 off of theprowsey for the measly sum of £200. The gun arrived in immaculate condidtion and the entire trnsaction couldnt have gone smoother.

Thanks Ben it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Lionel- A bloody brilliant guy, kept me updated all the way, the first cash I sent was lost in post, but he understood and it was sorted a few days later.

Goods were top notch- Much better than I expected, and he's been great in after-sale support.

Cheers mate :)

Road_Dancer - he only bought a fiver's worth of stuff off me, but he was a superb buyer none the less. Very friendly, quick payment - would definately deal with again!

lionel (again) - Have dealt with before, and he was every bit as friendly and helpful as last time. Once again, I would do business here again :)

HavocMan is a great bloke to deal with, recently got some Diet Coke with Lime from the US from him (dont ask!)

AnimalMother is always a pleasure to deal with , friendly quick payment etc

Top Blokes!

Graeme43

Postage was a little slow, but it arrived and the trade went through smoothly enough. The item was exactly as described, in perfect nick, and works flawlessly. The trader was also extremely apologetic about the item being delivered late.

Would definately trade with again, just not if I wanted something in a hurry (just kidding) ;)

Silver- Great friendly chap, bought some PCMCIA Cards off him, he's been a bloody brilliant help in giving me advice, far beyond what I'd expect- Very speedy, would definetly deal with him again.

Siatek - Very prompt payment. Would deal with again. :)

Same goes for -=Akira=- who brought the s10 off me. Prompt payment would deal with again. :)

Siatek, awsome to deal with, sent the money instantly, and happily waited several days until i could post the item, once recieved he let me know as soon as he had the chance :)

screamin_weasel

Bought a TM 92F. All goods as promised, and delivered pretty damn fast, taking into account Royal Mail's bloody New Year service. A top seller, recommended to all. Cheers dude! :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.