Good Traders/Sellers (UK)

R22Master

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalashnikov_Kid: Good comms, money sent very quickly with no messing about.

QQexDERA: Good prices, item as described and well packaged.

The General: Fast payment and good comms.

All of the above are very polite and I would deal with them again without hesitation. :)

Axl

Spot on bloke, kept me in mind when a sale fell through, as promised (throat mic) pm'ed me, offered, paid, and shipped next day, arrived the day after. Completely genuine, upfront, and true to his word, possibly the easiest purchace I have made to date! VERY happy, would deffinately buy from him again and reccomend to all! a credit to Arnies!

shmook

really speedy and upfront buyer. Paid quickly and he let me know when the package arrived :) Will defo deal again

Rockdog

Great seller. Kept me informed when he was out of town and posted quickly as soon as he got back. I'll buy from you again mate :)

Madwelshman:

He's the most polite guy I've ever dealt with, always replies to pm's, and he wont mess you around. He waited patiently for me to see if my sale fell through - which it did. He replied to my pm saying as much, offered and paid, and I had the goods sent out all within 48 hrs. Has to have been one of (if not the) easiest deal I've ever done on here. Great Chap!

RockDog:

The most considerate seller I've ever come across! I bought a 1911 barrel which he thought would fit a TM 1911. The deal was done within two days, but the barrel didn't fit (and no amount of modification would seem to change that). I pm'd him with my concerns, and once he returned from his holiday (which I already knew he was on) he replied. He offered to send me a different 1911 barrel that he was sure would fit, and offered to throw in a couple of quid for my troubles. Once I received the replacement (the next day) and confirmed that it fit - which it did - I sent the old barrel back. He went out of his way on this deal to make sure I was happy, and I really appreciate that.

scratch - Very fast postage of extremely well packaged items in reply to one of my threads in the Wanted section - so at least someone reads the damn things. :) Anyway, great service, would cheerfully recommend to anyone.

BaggyPants - AGAIN, good service and fast postage on more random G36 parts. Great bloke to deal with, very helpful.

Pablo - Dispite being on holiday, ill, let down by the courier and the AEG not working when it finally turned up, he cheerfully offered a refund or to repair the AEG in question - turned up at my house on Saturday morning, fixed it, tested it, all is now good.

I would definitely recommend trading with Pablo to anyone as he is a top-notch honest bloke. Thanks for your efforts. :)

Archived