Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R22Master

Good Traders/Sellers (UK)

Who: jagillham

What: KSC G17 frame

PM'd him on Wednesday night, the frame arrived Saturday morning; can't really ask for a faster sale than that! It was packaged more than adequately and arrived exactly as described. Communication was great and I would definately deal with this guy again!

Shmook

Exemplary trader. Item was very very well packed, sent promptly, and Shmook gives great communication...even apologising that he missed the post on the day he sent it.

Very pleasant guy, transaction perfect!

likewise, Guzzihero,

a prompt payer, great communication, and a pleasure to deal with.

to quote harry enfield, "a thoroughly bloody nice chap" :)

second, Pilko, also a gent to deal with, and a prompt payer too :)

also, harborne blue. ive bought and sold off/to him in the last couple of weeks, and everything went without a hitch with him.

finally, airsoft show event team, great to deal with too, and ships things very quickly.

all highly recommended, thanks chaps!

Airsoft-Show event team- Really great guy to deal with. Very fast payment, great comms and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend trading with him...

Thanks for a smooth transactions and to fell to you anytime.

Maple-Leaf:

Excellent seller, held out whilst I got the funds together and even threw in a couple of extra's to fill out the packaging :P

Curious: Accepted my offer no haggles or maybe's. Arrived promptly. Thanks.

Cheers.

Stealthbomber - Sent me a free rail with my foregrip, after I'd asked about fitting one. Postage was a *bit* slow, but not really an issue as it's not like I needed it in a hurry. Good bloke. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.