Good Traders/Sellers (UK)

R22Master

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Information posted by 'BadAssTronaut' in a different thread (which the forum engine wouldn't let me move here properly :mellow: ) :

Akira for the 2x 8.4v 600mAh batteries :) Top seller, smooth deal :)

PyroNemesis - great seller,packaging was something else!absolutley brilliant.speed and kept in touch

HaVoc MaN - again,a great seller,the packaging was also top notch,the speed in which it came was fantastic.

condition of both things were exactly how they were described...if not,better!!!

Cheers guys!

Well, I had a very good experience dealing with MAKKOO.

He's in the US, but takes Paypal and sent my sight (exactly as described) promptly and kept me updated on progress - even down to telling me (the day before) it was likely to arrive the day it did!

If he's offering a good deal, don't be put off by him being in the States.

Cheers MAKKOO - Pleasure dealing with you.

capt morpheus is great... sent asap. exact discription of the item being sold. good chap

R22. great wrapping with the cling film... almost makes it look like a hicap sarny... makes sure it stays in one piece... bargain deal with the hicaps love it... lol

Quite a few, rhino for the twin mag clamp, trade took place at AG, nice guy, genuine, would have no problems dealing with him again :)

Azreal for the CA Harris bi-pod, the bi-pod came at a fair price and was absolutely mint, just as he described, would be a pleasure to deal with again.

snake_goth, he bought two US flag patches off me at AG, nice guy, pleasure to sell to :)

HaVoC_MaN, bought a subdued US flag patch off me at AG, same as with snake_goth, pleasure to sell to :)

rizzo is also a recommended buyer, he bought a 600mAh mini batt off me, payment was very quick, a very smooth deal, two thumbs up for rizzo :)

I have recently completed a transaction between myself and "Snip3r", who sold me his mp5. The Item arrived VERY well packaged and couln't have arrived sooner. As he didn't have the documentation that goes with it (he made sure I knew this before buying) he wrote a very long and detailed explanation of everything a newbie (like me) could want to know. The item arrived in better-than-expected condition, and will be skirmished (for it's first time ever) this weekend.

Well done Snip3r, thanks VERY much again!!

Nick

Edit: I just realised that I never mentioned, it is a TM MP5A5 (collapseable stock)

I also realised I didn't mention that he included 2 hi-caps, 2 batteries and a slow-charger in the price. Thanks a lot m8!!

Just to note it would normally be posted, but I live nearby and my dad happened to be going that way anyway so it didn't make sense to send it via the post. Just so people don't go expecting hand-delivery whenever they order something off me ;)

Normally stuff would be posted though, although I always make sure it's in perfect nick before being sent, and then wrap it so that it takes you half an hour to get into it ;)

Cheers.

Archived