Good Traders/Sellers (UK)

R22Master

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duff_Beer, great buyer. Sent monies promptly. A+

Cheers mate, just saw the slagginmg someone is getting in the General forum and remembered this forum.

xRAZERx was superb to deal with, kept me up to date and showed interest all the way from sale to delivery. Was hugely apologetic even though the delivery was late due to Royal 'Pain In The *albartroth*' Mail and not his own fault. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

I dealt with TaQ at the same time as I was dealing with xRAZERx. Again, TaQ was superb, sent the money exactly when he said he would.

Long and the short of it, two people on this forum who are easily worth dealing with.

I'd like to say that i've just bought a G19 off of GARRY and he's really been a great seller. He even chucked in a can of gas and bbs. The gun new, and the rest, all for £55 posted!

I'd reccomend this seller to everyone!

Thanks a lot,

Joe

A big thumbs up for Benny at Wolf Armouries for sorting out my new but faulty Western Arms 1911 today. Excellent service with loads of great info and advice.

It was faulty out of the box and he offered a credit note or a new 1911 which is what I went for and the signs look encouraging as this one has worked flawless so far.

Archived