New to the forum.

N_Scooby

Would you believe it, I just found it!! Its not like I'm not used to forums either, I'm a member of three other airsoft forums and at least 10 Subaru and Japanese car forums (hence the username).

I have been airsofting for a couple of years now and own far too many weapons than is good for me (and my wallet). I am seriously going to have a cull and reduce it down to a primary, secondary and just a couple of pistols as I seem to lug so much stuff to a skirmish it is ridiculous.

I used to mainly skirmish at a place in Dorset called 'Conflict Zone' which is now defunct as it was run by a serving soldier as a military training site. He then left the Army and has moved away, so I mainly skirmish at Spec-Ops at Bloxworth and the Portland quarry 'Rock' site. I also go to GZ Urban at Sopley every now and again.

Last Friday I had a sneek preview at new site which will be hopefully opening soon. One of the marshalls from the old Conflict Zone site is opening it and few of the old regulars were allowed to take a look. I have posted this up in the Airsoft News section and hopefully I can post up some pictures at a later date.

I tried to do this on another airsoft website that is linked to another Skirmishing site and had my post removed by some over zealous mods!!

... own far too many weapons than is good for me (and my wallet).

No such thing :P. I once had about 25 airsoft and blank firers, I've cut it down a little cus i don't play as often as i'd like and don't want guns to go unused, its not fair on the guns after all.

Welcome to the forum, Have fun and happy hunting!

Thank you for the welcome.

25 is a lot of weapons! My 'armoury' is small in comparison - 7 AEG's, 4 Pistols & 2 Shotguns. None of it is top-end stuff - a lot of clone stuff (except my TM Hi Capa customized Race-Style which I love) - so I think I'll start to chop most of it in and invest in some 'High end' items.

Thank you for the welcome.

25 is a lot of weapons! My 'armoury' is small in comparison - 7 AEG's, 4 Pistols & 2 Shotguns. None of it is top-end stuff - a lot of clone stuff (except my TM Hi Capa customized Race-Style which I love) - so I think I'll start to chop most of it in and invest in some 'High end' items.

25 is not a lot, I know of some on this forum with over 100 airsoft guns.

I have 1 AEG, 4 shotguns, 4 GBB(smg/hangun) 2 springers(always fun), 1 classic NBB rifle, and 2 non airsoft.

I'm clearing out some, to make room for more :P.

Welcome to the end of your wallet!

I've got over 25 guns - and that's only counting Project AUG and Project G36 as one each...

You're not a real airsofter until you've got more guns than you can use/store/know what to do with, and yet you still want more.... :blink:

Welcome to the forum. You're in the right place. :)

I've got over 25 guns - and that's only counting Project AUG and Project G36 as one each...

You're not a real airsofter until you've got more guns than you can use/store/know what to do with, and yet you still want more.... :blink:

Welcome to the forum. You're in the right place. :)

You're not a real airsofter until you've forgotten just how many guns you have. :P

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I think I'm going to like this forum - very good banter!!

I've had Subaru's for over 6 years now (picked up my 3rd one in June this year). Airsofting is a cheap hobby compared to trackdays. I also own a 18' fishing boat which is a bigger money pit than the other 2 put together!! Things may have to change soon as my Mrs is expecting our first little 'un at the end of March 2011 (or they may not - I'll see what I can get away with wink.gif ). Got my eye on a G&P Sentry that I'll be treating myself to quite soon! Luckily she can't tell one M4 from the other (got 2 M4's already) so I'll get away with that one.

How come I haven't found those threads yet? My search skills are so pants, must go and brush up my SAR tactics wink.gif

There hasn't been one in a whyle, so you have to troll through several years of the airsofting picture threads. Last time i counted* there were at least 5 such threads and they where all locked. Most recent was 2007 IIRC.

*not that i count that often

*not that i count that often

Yeah, okay...

A mate's bringing some girlies to a skirmish in a couple of weeks so we'll see if they're prepared to pose for the iphone! I just know I'm going to end up getting owned though, deadlier of the species and all that

Yeah, okay...

A mate's bringing some girlies to a skirmish in a couple of weeks so we'll see if they're prepared to pose for the iphone! I just know I'm going to end up getting owned though, deadlier of the species and all that

Having skirmished with girls quite often* I find that they are total wimps at first, but when they get into it they are just as good as teh boys. At the CQB sites where skill is far more important than anything else, female'softers pick up on room clerance and covering teqniques very quickly, sometimes without ever being told or trained.

*steady now

As I have no skill whatsoever in either BBQ or woodland (yet) all I have is my ability to confuse with unorthadox "tactics" and willingness to take one for the team (steady)

Oh, and slightly more on topic, ditch the M4, embrace the AK, buy a shemagh and release your inner infidel - YALAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I resisted buying an M4 for ages as my favourite weapon is my G36C (actually got 2 of them a TM and a JG, the JG I acually prefer ohmy.gif ). I will be selling the other 2 M4's and just using the G&P as a primary for woodland. My JG MP5SD6 will be sold as well because I hate the exposed hop lever and am forever catching it and finding when I shoot its either got no range being under hopped or has no range or power because it is over hopped - whoever designed this should be lined up and shot!! I might well sell the TM G36C as well (but not until the others have sold).

I'm definatley not an M4 ###### but unfortunatley they are very good weapons and at the sites I used to play at, believe it or not they were quite rare (not at Spec-Ops though, 50% are Armalites). L85A2 was the weapon of choice at my old sites.

As I have no skill whatsoever in either BBQ or woodland (yet)

That BBQ isn't going to cook all on it's own you know .. get cooking :D

@Ed .. lol mainly it appears to be world war 2 guns currently attracting my attention .. also I did get some Arms magazines recently so ... girls and guns .. yea can be done very right ;)

That BBQ isn't going to cook all on it's own you know .. get cooking :D

@Ed .. lol mainly it appears to be world war 2 guns currently attracting my attention .. also I did get some Arms magazines recently so ... girls and guns .. yea can be done very right ;)

Shus, you are making me want a no4.T again.

Archived