I'd recently been on the lookout for a belt that I could use for both everyday wear and to use either in my BDU trousers or in conjunction with a padded belt setup that would be used as my 1st line belt. I came across a thread on the M4Carbine.net forums concerning Cobra riggers belts and looked into a few of the websites mentioned. But most were coming in at $80 and upwards not including shipping. I spotted one ebay and decided to google them Cobra belts. One of the top hits came up with a member called Chute43 from a forum called Zombie Squad. He had some pics of different styles of belt that he was making.

The one that caught my eye wacs the cobra riggers belt which was $60. I contacted Kary directly via email and the order process began. Kary was very professional and kept me up to date thorough out the whole process.

My belt is 1.75 inches wide in coyote tan with a foilage green buckle and a black d-ring. The belt its self is made from Mil-spec 4088 resin coated Parachute harness webbing which makes the belt rather sturdy. With the belt having little flex i thought that is would be uncomfortable to wear for everyday but this isn't the case.

I've been wearing the belt for the past 2 days with my work combats and its been so comfy. Being a fork lift truck driver I've been on and off the trucks securing loads and unloading pallets and its not caused any issue whatsoever. I've used it with a leather holster that Lofty passed on to me, to test to see whether the belt and my trousers rode up or down when holstering/re-holstering a sidearm, and it didn't budge. I'm quite confident that it would easily carry my Glock 17 with taclite and holster, 2 primary and one secondary mags without causing my trousers to fall or as part of a padded belt setup without issue. Also each belt is adjustable, mine is adjustable from 39 inches to 43 inches. One nugget of info is that the cobra buckles from AustriAlpini which are the ones used are rated at 2500lbs before breaking.

It'll be used in several ways

- Everyday wear in jeans or combats or my cargo shorts in the summer

- In my BDU's

- As part of a padded belt setup using either and ICE Battle belt, Condor Battle belt or the VTAC Brokos Belt

- As my first line setup with Raven Concealment holster, 2x primary kydex mag pouches and a kydex pistol mag pouch

Pics to follow as its been worn with my work combats.

If theres anything that I've missed let me know or any questions I'll do my best to answer them.