UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

Just ordered mine, it was that or a we G39 and this looks infinitely more fun.

Can any UK users confirm it works fine on 134a on full auto? Final question; where can I get an npas from?

I was using it full auto on 134a in January when the weather was around -10. So yeah, it's fine.

About the NPAS, its the same one for every NS2/System & gun, so just find an NS2/System 7 NPAS kit ( The MP7 one for example)

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

FYI to anyone who is going to buy one or has just bought one, strip it and lube it... I took mine appart this weekend before firing it, to sand down the mag catch so it wouldnt eat my bolt up, and there was not a drop if silicone or lube anywhere in this thing, bone dry... I could feel it when i was racking the bolt that it was not moving freely. So, anyways, just a tip if you are having problems or looking to get one, lube it!

Can someone give me the lowdown on the different versions of this gun? IE KSC/KWA etc. I'm seriously considering getting one of these as my first foray into GBBs, and ideally I'd like the one with full trades and stuff. Also, is there anyway to reduce the power without reducing recoil? I read somewhere on here that the normal NPAS cuts recoil quite a bit as well as power...

Also any recommended mods? The only one I've come across so far is that bolt catch one.

Thanks!

Ive not seen inside the KSC one, but looking at fps ratings, im going to say that they are identical except trademarks. The ASG one has B&T trademarks on it and has etched logos on the lower receiver, the KSC offering is the most realistic as it has engraved trademarks rather than etched ones, and none on the lower receiver

Differense between KSC Japan and Taiwan version is, as I understand it, that the Japan version has a lower limit FPS to comply with Japanese laws, and opssibly better trademarks than the Taiwan version ?

I myself got the KSC TW version and it has the correct trades, it's just that they are engraved/stamped and not filled with white as the ASG/Japan version (?)

KWA version I have no idea really.

And re: the silencer, RA-Tech is making one :

Edited by NonEx

I modded the bolt lock before I even shot once, then I chronoed the gun on standard GG: 5 shots around 400fps.

I then opened the replica again, and installed the Dangerwerx alu valve: 5 shots around 320fps biggrin.gif

Pics of the KSC MP9 tomorrow! I'll try the same angles we've seen already so we can compare.

I have yet to field test it, but it shoots fine :)

It shoots around 320fps with common GG and close to 300 with what I think is 134A @23ºC or so, so apart from typical gas variations it shoots spot on for that I needed.

Installation was a tad long due to the pins being a bit too hard to take off, but it wasn't difficult at all. I have a two-day game starting this Sat. so I'll have plenty of action to put it to the test ;)

• 2 weeks later...