UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

was running guarder .28's. use em in my sniper and pistols so i know the bb's are good. I also make sure i fill em properly. Some silicon helped, like i said, but i don't really wanna be applying some every couple of games -.-

am gonna have a go at cleaning them again and see if i just missed some dirt last time i cleaned em.

I have recently been having some trouble with the bolt-into-battery trigger disengage safety, there is a rediculous strong spring in the receiver that the bolt works against...I've taken it out although a guide on the KWA forum says this will mess things up and so far I've not noticed any ill effects.

I've just got to find it now to weaken/stretch and reinstall...

If the idea is to give a chance to use silencers, then I'd directly design a QD silencer for the current flashider :)

Actually, the first attachment I put on my mp9 was a loudener... the other players did not appreciate that very much...

As for as making a QD silencer...I could, but being that I live in California, the manufacture of any silencer related "items" are very illegal. I am still young, rather not spend the next 15-20 years in prison for making a tube with threaded caps blink.gif.

I have already looked into how to make the QD portion of the silencer and it is somewhat complicated to cut matching lugs, a spring tension system and locking nub into 1 head. If i were a large manufacturing house or heck, just a fully stocked machine shop, it would be easy, but being as I make prototypes by hand and then draw up/send to a shop, they would cost waaaaay more than airsofters would like to spend.

Suppressor as well?

Again above, will probably skip making silencers, because of local laws.

Where as if a person were buy a threaded barrel, and purchase a barrel extension from the many fine available retailers, I keep my neck safe down the line. In theory it would allow you to add flashiders, loudeners, "barrel extensions" or my favorite, TRACER UNITS!

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a loudener attachment personally :D Can't help thinking silencers aren't really all that effective on GBBRs....as it happens DangerWerx if i haven't PMd you already your valve took my MP9 down to around 340ish, only on the hottest days when keeping the mags against my body in a jacket pocket with green did they start to creep up a bit.

• 3 weeks later...