UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

Installed my Dangerwerx outer this evening, very straightforward and the stock inner barrel is only 25mm short if that - thought it would be more for some reason.

Noveske muzzle pieces butt up to the outer diameter of the threaded outer perfectly and I think the KFH model fits well with the ribbed body of the threaded outer - I'll post a pic tomorrow/later today.

I have also discovered that on the metal posts on the back of the bolt has sheered off so I only have one cylinder spring now...

Hi all, thanks for the comments in this post; it has been really informative in helping me make a decision to buy an MP9. This will be my first gas gun and i'm a bit nervous about the maintenance. Is this gun as easy to maintain as you make it appear to be? Will I need to mod a uk spec Kwa version to get it under 350fps or is this just for the import versions? The final decision is whether to go for the foregrip or Ris model?

Get the foregrip model, So much more awesome.

And Yeah I believe you'll still have to downgrade it. Just out of interest, where are you buying it from? You may get the ASG version, which is what I have if you pick the right shop. Maintenance on these is really simple, as the disassembly is just one screw, and then a pin.

I would say get the foregrip version and a decent sling - the cheapo one I got fell apart and I dropped my MP9 snapping the hand stop off, dremelled it down to neaten the appearance up but it is a potential 'ah man' point.

Maintenance is a piece of cake, I can tear down and rebuild my MP9 in about 15 minutes and I'm a newbie to gas gun tear downs. Nothing is really difficult about it, all you need is a pair of needle nose pliers, hammer and a punch for the pins. Oh and a screw driver for the one screw thats in there.

droool.....sounds and looks like an awesome gun. If it is anything like KWA's famous MP7......man, its bound to be a brilliant gun. I would like to have this as a side weapon as I've surrendered to my local fields' usage of AEG's. I just couldn't compete with my WE SCAR or even my MP7. Those kids just spit out 400 rounds to my 30 at a point of skirmish....and people need a few rounds in the same spot to knock'em out!! I love gbb's though.

Thanks for the comments. Why do people prefer the foregrip v the RIS version. I know you are going to need a foregrip for the RIS version but surely you can change the type and style at will? Like the look of dangerwerks outer barrel this gun screams out for a suppressor - how much are they and where can I get a black one from?

Hope not -all ordered! The supplier was interesting. He said Kwa send the guns to somewhere in Europe where they are rebuilt and trades are added (iirc Belgium) He was not sure what they did internally but implied different parts due to the lower fps output. He claimed to have noted no problems with excess barrel wear having sold dozens of these guns. Is it possible that they do the catch mod pre distribution?

You'll be getting an ASG! Which has all the cool B&T Trademarks, like mine does. Nothing was different between mine and a standard US KWA, and even though mine had MAX 1 JOULE stickers all over it, it shot way higher than that. Before you even shoot one magazine, take the upper receiver off and sculpt the bolt catch, to save any wear on the bolt. its wear on the side of the bolt, not the barrel you're watching for.

No sorry he didn't say any more apart from the fact that it was an 'official' accessory hence the trades etc.

Hmm,

This is surprising. I would have figured they always preferred to have outside people do accessories like the Mac11 extensions and Mp7 extensions. Go figure.

I wonder if it is KSC re-releasing their version of the Mp9 silencer.