UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

Ok so got it chron'ed tonight. The 330 fps marked on the box is wildly out. Shooting 370-375 fps on green and 345-350 on Abbey ultra. Fortunately this is just within site limits so I don't need to depower it but green is out. I'll give it a good testing over the next two weekends and report back on real world usage performance.

• 1 month later...

Hmm - very tempted as it was only the long range accuracy I had an issue with at the weekend in a woodland game. Could be a dirty barrel as flights were very erratic but a tightbore would certainly help. Dangerwerx will you be squeezing any extra length in with the one you are designing?

Anyone also want to comment on the quality of the standard hop rubber or recommend an upgrade as well?

Hmm - very tempted as it was only the long range accuracy I had an issue with at the weekend in a woodland game. Could be a dirty barrel as flights were very erratic but a tightbore would certainly help. Dangerwerx will you be squeezing any extra length in with the one you are designing?

Anyone also want to comment on the quality of the standard hop rubber or recommend an upgrade as well?

I was looking to do either a 145mm, 70mm or a 210mm steel barrel.

Looks like someone else has made some QD Mp9 silencers.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/flash-hiders/action-mpx-qd-silencer-for-ksc-mp9-tp9-smg-45x186mm.html

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/flash-hiders/action-mpx-qd-silencer-for-ksc-mp9-tp9-smg-35x170mm.html

I must say, I am not a fan of the look of it though, the step from end caps and body are a bit dramatic, but looks cool anyways. I am glad others are stepping into MP9 Territory!