UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

Outside it's got a nice "crack" to it, I think where I've been around gas guns a long time I'm kind of used to loud guns but still, I'm just surprised at the performance so far! I found I've got the one with the orange piston lid so I'll not worry about upgrades for a bit until it breaks. It's currently outranging my SCAR which is pretty rangy already!

Just need mags and then I'll be even more happy with it!

I have a full, trademarked version of this, made in Taiwan by KSC. Because of the dearth of magazines in my country (and because my friend was coming home from the US) I asked him to get extra mags from KWA for the MP9, which I assumed was fully compatible.

Well, I found out today there's a bit of an issue with that. The feed lips of the KWA magazines are a little bit thicker than the included KSC magazine that my gun originally came with, and as a result, the gun would erratically stop firing after a round or two. I found out that that extra thickness from the KWA magazines was not allowing the bolt to fully return into battery, which meant the gun could not fire. Anyone experience the same issue as me?

Edited by calbur20

Paypal me a couple of quid, and Ill send you a set.

That's very kind sir. I'll get a PM your way. :)

Today I took it down my local to have a play and see what it's like out on the field... I think a LOT of people are going to own one soon! It was out ranging most AEGs and scaring the ###### out of everyone! One thing that blew my mind was the fact I got TEN full loads of BB's out of one fill of gas! I'm going to get another one and do it up with a extended tightbore and silencer and have me a woodland gun! :D

EDIT: I should note this was with just one nozzle spring! Consistency was a bit hit and miss due to that but otherwise I can't wait for some extra mags!

Edited by Wild_XIII

Are the slots in the mas that allow you so see the remaining ammo in the same place?

If not you have magazines from the two different systems.

I know it is a stupid question but it is worth eliminating first.

Nope, I know what you're talking about, but the magazines are for the NS2/S7 version, and look completely identical.

Nope, I used it once, and really hated the ghosting in the pitch black. Used the Docter since then. Check my last set of pictures.

(In the SMG Picture Thread)

EDIT: Just realised I haven't took pictures of the Tritium sights I installed on it! I'll get right on that.

EDIT EDIT: This is how I play CQB.

7575695606_447a247e81_b.jpg

Edited by ollie_ty
  • Like 2