UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

I'm still on the hunt for magazines (eBay doesn't chuck up an awful lot!) and all I'm finding are KSC Taiwan versions. They're the system 7 version with the follower on the front so technically they should fit, however I've read somewhere that they don't. Is anyone able to clarify this at all?

Just a few more days and then I can blow my pay on some shiny bits for my MP9! :)

Define effective.

If I had to pick a range at which I could hit a human torso every single time, 20m.

Which is actually quite far in terms of airsoft if you get a tape measure, a target and spend some time shooting at it.

The problem is that it doesn't seem like a great distance compared to people claiming to be able to get headshots at 100m with a vsr-10.

If you follow.

Define effective.

If I had to pick a range at which I could hit a human torso every single time, 20m.

Which is actually quite far in terms of airsoft if you get a tape measure, a target and spend some time shooting at it.

The problem is that it doesn't seem like a great distance compared to people claiming to be able to get headshots at 100m with a vsr-10.

If you follow.

Aye, I'm not looking for anything particularly magical, if I can hit targets at realistic ranges (such as 20m) I'm happy.

Cheers.

As long as the rubber doesn't absorb oil and swell it should be an improvement over the standard rubber. I'm not looking forward to taking the hop unit apart, I have a terrible curse which causes all small parts to just vanish.

One thing I'm noticing on my MP9 is that the area where the bolt catch catches is getting very worn and I'm still finding traces of metal shavings even though I've rounded off the bolt catch corners. Maybe I need to take some more off the bolt catch but I don't want to stop it working all together.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to let it bed in for a bit first. Looks like the remaining ammo and gas I have are going on tweaking. :P

I'm actually really annoyed at KWA, they put horrible stickers on their mags which just shred as soon as you look at them. I'm going to spend the next hour scraping the remaining bits of sticker off my mags now. <_<

Ok, I've not had a chance to tweak the hop to a skirmishable setting yet. Tonight, my remaining green gas will go on getting the hop set right, then I'll finally be able to tell if the REAPS is worth getting.

I will say that blasting off all 7 mags in one sitting made me very satisfied in the pants though!