UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

Ok, I've just gone through another 6 mags worth of BB's and the shots are still pretty inconsistent. I don't know how affected the REAPS bucking is by oil but I'll give it a clean and see if I can improve the consistency. For the shots that were on target, they were going a mental distance. I'm all out of green gas now so won't be able to test and tweak until next week now.

Watch this space! :)

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

OK, I got to skirmish this yesterday and it was a blast! However, I did find that the REAPS bucking is pretty poo. Yesterday was incredibly humid, so humid that stuff in our safe zone bus was wet without even going outside! This caused me no end of grief with my hop on the MP9. My shots were all over the place and the hop was just not happy. Even after I dried it out and put a few more mags though it the hop just would not settle.

Another thing I found with the REAPS bucking is that the contact area is SMALLER than the originally KWA bucking! So my personal recommendation is not to buy the REAPS bucking.

On a positive note, the sound of a full auto burst kept a lot of heads down. :P

I'm not so sure, If it was any wider its going to pushed down harder on one side than the other. What we need is a nub with a small domed 'head' but large and flat on the bottom to spread the load across. Although saying that ,the R Hop seems to deform readily down its length, that is to say if you put a bit of ressure on one end ,it seems to spread the load very well. I'll do a bit of messing and see what happens.

It is a sad day. I just put the KWA hop rubber back in and now the guns got its awesome range and accuracy back, however the disconnector decided to die so now she doesn't fire. :(

Time to sail the seven seas of the interweb for a replacement which I hope can get here before 2 weeks time!

Sounds pretty comfortable, the Element LLM-01 fits great under the silencer, and it both laser and torch. But I broke mine when I put freshly charged 123As in, so now I just use my M3 on the side rail, without the silencer ( Until I replace the LLM)

Edited by ollie_ty

Has anyone on here tried a longer barrel? Now I've got the B&T supressor I think I'm going to get my local gunsmith to make me one to run through it.

I'm sure there was a suppressor with a built in barrel extension for sale already... Gosh, I can't remember who makes it, though! Apologies.

The MP9 Inner barrel has unique cuts, so far there isn't a longer inner barrel available ( Possibly because of the FPS increase in an already powerful gun)

The Power Up Silencer does have an inner barrel section running through it which butts up to your standard inner barrel. It will adjust your point of aim, and also increase FPS.

The MP9 Inner barrel has unique cuts, so far there isn't a longer inner barrel available ( Possibly because of the FPS increase in an already powerful gun)

The Power Up Silencer does have an inner barrel section running through it which butts up to your standard inner barrel. It will adjust your point of aim, and also increase FPS.

How does it affect accuracy?