UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

LOL. Well I went through Rifles (Gas) and there isn't a thread on it, not sure where else to look. :P Well I got my answer anyway.

haters-gonna-hate.gif

You know, posting that .gif doesn't make you the victim of unfounded hatred.

It just makes you a douche.

Also, Ollie suggesting you search doesn't make him a "hater". It just makes him frustrated with your laziness.

Like the rest of us.

Take some responsibility for your actions, accept the consequences.

You know, posting that .gif doesn't make you the victim of unfounded hatred.

It just makes you a douche.

Also, Ollie suggesting you search doesn't make him a "hater". It just makes him frustrated with your laziness.

Like the rest of us.

Take some responsibility for your actions, accept the consequences.

Jesus, calm down. This was all tongue in cheek on my part, and I didn't get the impression that Ollie was particularly mad, more so confused and confounded. Couldn't find the MP7 thread (didn't think some silly billy would put it in the pistol section), so I though here was a good a place as any to ask :) And yeah, the .gif was a joke.

Anywho, back on topic lads!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently using Flyye triple MP5 mag pouches. It's odd though, 5 of the pouches let the mag come out easily yet one holds onto the mag for dear life! They work OK, but they're not great for fast mag changes.

I've got 7 mags at the moment and I've yet really to pace my MP9 though a game properly, I'm hoping it should do me though!

Anyone try out the disconnector made by Action? The disconnector broke for the second time on my MP9, so I'm wondering whether I should get another KWA replacement or try out the Action. From the pictures, it almost looks like steel, but then it also looks like the pot metal WE uses..

That's the one I bought and should be installing tonight. With any luck it can't be worse than the KWA original part. The Action sear (part 151) I bought says that it was steel, but the disconnecter didn't say it was steel, which is kind of confusing. Hopefully it is steel and doesn't break easily.

If it fails then I'm seriously going to look into get one custom made so I don't have to keep buying spare parts.

From what I've read, anything with a green piston head is an old nozzle and is slightly weaker than the new ones. New ones have an orange piston head. Nozzle springs are likely to go unless you add a tiny amount of super glue or locite to the tops of the pins the springs attach to. I've also read that sometimes the breech base (the part that the nozzle springs attach to on the bolt) can break as well, but I don't know how common that is.

My baby is back up and running again (Thanks Amateurstuntman, for your time, patience and expertise!), though one thing hindered my upgrade plans for my MP9. The Action metal piston head is actually .7mm too thick (yay calipers!) to go into the nozzle! The Action disconnector is a straight fit though, hopefully it will last longer than the KWA part!

I'll get some testing done tomorrow with the A+ hop stabilizer coupled with a Falcon hop rubber. The concept is interesting and I really want to see if it improves the hop at all.

• Like 1

Those holsters are nice, but I could never justify the cost!

An update on the new parts in my MP9. The disconnecter is not magnetic, I'm not sure whether that means it's still made of monkey metal or not but time will tell on how well it holds up. The A+ hop stabilizer when combined with the falcon hop rubber sent my .28 BB's into orbit. I changed back to the original KWA bucking and now my BB's are still over hopping, but not trying to reach the moon. It's a shame really, because even the over hopped shots are quite accurate. :P

I'm going to go back to the normal ball bearing for now until I can get some heavier BB's to try, I've seen a WE g36 running stupidly well on .4's so I might giving some of those go with the A+ stabilizer.

Another question, has anyone had any issues fitting the Falcon hop rubber? Mine was incredibly tight in the hop unit!