UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

Sound :)

I think I might just send it to you then, whenever suits you best. But I warn you, it's in a state and not all due to my hand! It definitely needs new part no. 9 (the posts for the nozzle springs have been removed somehow/for some reason by the previous owner. It also had numerous other issues, probably due to not having nozzle-return springs (which I will supply).

Thanks a lot!

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still trying to find a place that will reply to my emails about getting one custom made from steel.

If you're emailing engineering companies/machine shops asking for a price on a single unit of that part then I doubt you will have any luck, when you want hundreds and can put down the cash in advance for the setup and production run you may get some responses otherwise your emails will just get deleted.

I could have them milled from steel for you, but you'd probably be able to buy close to 100 Action disconnectors for what it'd cost to set them up and run off a few.

Seniram, check ebay.

Yeh been looking only seems to be one US seller with them found an Asian retailer that has KSC one's I assume there the same ? ordered the Dangerwerx barrel adaptor, any one had any experience with fitting an amplifier to it carnt find much on youtube want to make it even louder LOL  

Ball park figure?

There might be some change from £1k on the setup and having some prototypes made (Although I wouldn't be suprised if there wasn't), looking at the design of them I suspect it'd be a faff to actually make them and far more hassle than it's worth, I'd guess you'd be looking at about £100 per disconnector if no more were made after the setup run.

Make very sure that you get System 7 mags if you are buying KSC ones.

KSC made a short run of MP9s with the old Hard Kick internals so it is possible to buy a KSC MP9 mag that will not work.

Again - System 7 is vital, all KWA ones are correct (NS2 is their name for System 7 and they only made it in NS2).

There might be some change from £1k on the setup and having some prototypes made (Although I wouldn't be suprised if there wasn't), looking at the design of them I suspect it'd be a faff to actually make them and far more hassle than it's worth, I'd guess you'd be looking at about £100 per disconnector if no more were made after the setup run.

That's what I had thought.

If I pay myself a nominal £15/hr I could cut one myself with a band saw and files for less than 6 hours' work.

I could do it by eye with my non-CNC mill but it doesn't like steel too much.

Probably faster with files.

I suppose that is how people used to do it before automated machine tools.

• Like 1

Ouch!

I'm yet to receive my spare disconnectors from WGC so I've not got to the place yet. I'll at least see what they say on getting one made.

I'm just trying to think what makes them break in my gun, every time I've stripped it for cleaning I've made sure everything is done properly and put back in correctly. Maybe I just have bad luck. I don't know. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking about selling the MP9.

I love it dearly but I don't play all that often and I feel like it's a waste.

What does the consensus think I'd get for it?

I've got one gun, 7 mags, 2 triple mag pouches, 2 bolts (normal and low power), 2 spare piston heads, a spare piston, a spare disconnector, an NPAS valve, three different recoil springs (for different weather), 2 different rocket valve springs (for different power levels) and a ball bearing race for the spring guide.

*edit* and two spare hop rubbers

Still just toying with the idea or this would be in the sales threads...

Edited by amateurstuntman

I keep thinking about selling mine too. I think ill get the new version hop up for it,then decide afterwards if its worth keeping.

Thanks - I have an uneasy feeling, I don't want to sell it and then regret it. I'm satisfied with the accuracy, I just don't get the use out of it I'd like...

550-650e I'd say, well that's what I'd sell it for.

That's a lot, go a long way towards a new dry suit.

Thanks for the reply.

I think that with the new hop it should hopefully give it a new lease on life. I have a couple of friends who's G&P WOC rifles have the inner barrels cut down to just above MP9 size and they are tack drivers. Once the MP9 gets the TM style hop, it should make it much more accurate for longer range engagements. Seems as I've spent a fair amount on my MP9 (as I'm sure everyone has!) I'm wanting to get as much use out of it as I can.

Once the weather warms up a bit more, I'll be using it in woodland games and I'm sure it'll perform fine.

• 1 month later...

Questions for everyone here:

1) How do you get more FPS out of this without a barrel extension or powerup silencer?  Mine is shooting 375fps w/0.2g at 18*C  Its not nearly high enough as a bush primary.

2) How do you increase in the recoil?  Not much space for weights on the bolt carrier.

Edited by 3vi1-D4n