UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

Hmm, yeah no tightbores at present.

I modded the gun to shoot head sized target at 45m, and has enough power to reach 60m but its slow (compared with most carbines here).  I shortened the flute valve (shaved off the end by about 2-3mm) and increased the power to around 360fps with 0.25g (which is 390-400fps on 0.2g) at around 18*C. 

I heard mixed stories about the Dytac nozzles, as some have said that it increases FPS also.  Anyone confirm this?

Given it only has a 5" barrel, it is punching above its FPS to barrel ratio at this temp (390 fps / 5" = 78), just needs a little more power and some kick LOL.  The only other SMG which can be modded with the same power and accuracy is the KWC Mini UZI (450 fps / 7" = 64) but that works on CO2.

Edited by 3vi1-D4n
  • 1 month later...

Seriously considering getting myself one of these. If you had to make a summary of all the things i needed to do straight off the bat what would it be?

Round off bolt catch

Whack a dangerwerx flute valve in it

Keep an eye out for breaking disconnectors or nozzle springs?

just take out the Disconnector spring and see how you get on!

Nozzle springs are worth stocking up on, but if you dont mind opening the gun up, you can add a drop of superglue to the original springs, and that should keep them in place.

Other than that, you should be good to go!

• 3 weeks later...

just take out the Disconnector spring and see how you get on!

Nozzle springs are worth stocking up on, but if you dont mind opening the gun up, you can add a drop of superglue to the original springs, and that should keep them in place.

Other than that, you should be good to go!

Lol so the hammer just broke in my gun, which brings the total to two parts broken! So im waiting for KWA's proshop to stock the disconnector because...well...they are the only ones that stock the hammer, or so i'm seeing through my searches. Suggestions? Anyone?

Also, ollie, removing the disconnector spring will keep the gun working when the disconnector is broken? Or removing the spring while the part is intact will keep it from breaking?

• 2 months later...

Right, another problem with my MP9 (different MP9 than the one amateurstuntman kindly fixed for me):

The bolt is very stiff when cocking it for the first time, takes a fair amount of force. Once the hammer is down it cocks just fine. When trying to fire the thing, the bolt doesn't cycle all the way back, and eventually stops cycling whereupon it becomes very stiff once again.

Anyone have any ideas? I thought it might be the hop-up rubber, but I took that and the barrel out completely. It works a little better, but the issue still persists...

Thanks.

• 4 months later...