UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

• 2 weeks later...

I hope so, will be a nice (read: smaller) alternative to my WE G39C.

Dangerwerx cqb valve also on the way, hopefully it wont be over 350 on green in current temps but that would appear to be wishful thinking from what I've read.

Ollie, what mag pouches are you using?

I also ordered an additional 3 mags with it.

The gun, in stock form, will almost certainly be over 350fps on Green Gas.

Im using one of these In a very VERY lightweight loadout, Its just my first line belt, with that drop leg on my right leg ( Im left handed) and a pouch on my left hip with a Speedloader, radio and hop up key in, I've never needed to carry anything else!

EDIT: Im certain this will match, and possibly beat your G39s range/Accuracy, the hop up is fantastic once its bedded in nicely, you may have to give the barrel a quick clean before you start, and remember to do the Bolt Catch mod before you fire a single round to preserve your bolt.

Edited by ollie_ty

Wow, I thought my G39C was loud.

Unfortunately I cannot test accuracy/range till my next skirmish (no garden).

However, a little concerning is the consistency is all over the place.

Forgot to write down my figures but roughly 6/10 shots are consistent (roughly 5-8fps apart), the remaining 4 vary WILDLY.

Going to 390, 280, 360, 370 and then back to consistent figures under 350.

I purchased mine from Airsoft World.

Dispatched 25th (I ordered at 2:30, pretty good) and arrived Today.

Too bad they ask for an arm&leg to ship here though <_<

For the price of KMP9 and 3 mags plus 40€ for shipping i can buy a Tercel 1911 and RS HERA ARMS CPE with shipping included or a new WE SCAR OB and upgrade it to the beejusus ... Decisions decisions :unsure:

EDIT:

Just found a local shop who sells them cheaper at £190 and since it's relatively close i can go and get it myself :D

Should get one next week :P

Edited by danielsilva

Well all mine needed was a damned good clean and lube to sort the consistence.

Now shooting around 365~ +/-6 at room temp (roughly 19-20c).

So unfortunately not skirmishable but have a DangerWerx valve on the way which I hope will arrive in time for next sunday.

If not, then Im hoping for lower temperatures. :P