UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

Well all mine needed was a damned good clean and lube to sort the consistence.

Now shooting around 365~ +/-6 at room temp (roughly 19-20c).

So unfortunately not skirmishable but have a DangerWerx valve on the way which I hope will arrive in time for next sunday.

If not, then Im hoping for lower temperatures. :P

Does it shoot straight ? 'Cause those FPS figures are just right for me ( max of 374fps )! Speaking about cold and temperatures, how do they cope with low temps ?

Got it eventually.

Took hellva pounding till it gave.

Valve installed fine.

Room temp (Im not really sure what is is tbh, at a guess 16-17c.)

Roughly chrono`s at 280 on .2`s. (Propane) Unfortunately the inconsistency is back.

Although most shots are around +/-5fps of 280, Im getting random ones dropping to 250 or lower every now and then.

Rather annoying, was also hoping for around 320fps as I mostly play woodland but 280 will do, it is primarily a CQB weapon after all. :)

You could file down the floating valve a tad until it is at your desired FPS. What I did with my broken RATECH NPAS valve in the MP7, got it to bang on 345 at the height of summer and down to 320 in autumn-winter.

Otherwise, you could add a tightbore and/or shim the gas router on the magazine to bump your FPS a tad.

Unfortunately a I don't think there is a tightbore available at the moment.

I was thinking of sanding it down a tad to bring the fps up, shouldn't be difficult.

For now I'll leave it be as I have a skirmish on Sunday. Will see how it performs then and go from there.

You can slowly sand down bits of the shaft.

the main difference between the stock flute and my flute is that my shaft is wider, inhibiting gas flow.

you'll need to preserve more of a rounded shape, but if you can thin down the shaft, towards the top ( piston end is bottom) in a tear drop fashion, thin towards the middle and near stock at the top, it should allot more gas through.

Give it a shot, if not, I can mod one of my spares and send it out to you, if you cover shipping.

Bit of both.

The site I regular is Dragon Valley which is a mix of woodland, more open areas and several buildings scattered about.

Chrono at 280 in the morning. (Im guessing it went up a bit through the day as It did get warm)

Range and accuracy is semi was quite good, the hop is very sensitive to set so I didn't have it in the best place I think.

Auto just sprays BB`s in the general direction you are pointing at. Fun as hell and excellent for CQB but not so effective in open/woodland areas.

Auto bursts do work well for suppression however given the noise and the spread.

In short, it holds its own in woodland but you may have to get yourself a little closer than usual to be effective. (I did a whole lot of running today)

As for CQB its nothing short of fantastic.

Buy one, you wont regret it.

Bit of both.

The site I regular is Dragon Valley which is a mix of woodland, more open areas and several buildings scattered about.

Chrono at 280 in the morning. (Im guessing it went up a bit through the day as It did get warm)

Range and accuracy is semi was quite good, the hop is very sensitive to set so I didn't have it in the best place I think.

Auto just sprays BB`s in the general direction you are pointing at. Fun as hell and excellent for CQB but not so effective in open/woodland areas.

Auto bursts do work well for suppression however given the noise and the spread.

In short, it holds its own in woodland but you may have to get yourself a little closer than usual to be effective. (I did a whole lot of running today)

As for CQB its nothing short of fantastic.

Buy one, you wont regret it.

:D I Told you you'd love it!

I just got mine and unfortunatly one of my 4 magazines was leaking from the bottom. Thought it was the fill valve at first but turned out it was the bottom plate that was pinching the o-ring inside. So i took it appart and lubed up the o-ring and re-seated it. Now I am in the situation that I can't for the life of me get the pins back in due to the enourmouse pressure you have to put on the bottom plate to make it align, and then you need to drive the pins in, and I don't have 4 hands...

Any advice ?

Heh, I have the exact same problem with USP mags, you're right it requires four hands. Either get someone to help, or you can try my "method" which was to wedge the magazine in a drawer, pushing the drawer shut with my body (which pushes the base into position), then using my hands to insert the pins. It is incredibly awkward (even more so if you're sitting on a chair with wheels), and a vice would have made it much simpler. Unfortunately, the MP9 mags are quite long which will make finding a suitable vice difficult, and using a drawer very unstable - you might have to fashion something yourself to do the wedging for you.

If my method isn't clear let me know and I'll attempt a diagram ;)

Edited by kruck