Sign in to follow this  
ollie_ty

UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

I use blaster devil .25s, and had this problem on 2 of my mags until I put a drop of silicone oil down each side of the follower, now they all run fine.

was running guarder .28's. use em in my sniper and pistols so i know the bb's are good. I also make sure i fill em properly. Some silicon helped, like i said, but i don't really wanna be applying some every couple of games -.-

am gonna have a go at cleaning them again and see if i just missed some dirt last time i cleaned em.

I have recently been having some trouble with the bolt-into-battery trigger disengage safety, there is a rediculous strong spring in the receiver that the bolt works against...I've taken it out although a guide on the KWA forum says this will mess things up and so far I've not noticed any ill effects.

I've just got to find it now to weaken/stretch and reinstall...

Before I installed the Dangerwerx nozzle, I HAD to use 134a, Green was way too powerful. I was using 134a all through the english winter, even down to -10 Celcius, and had no problems.

Hey guys, time for another MP9 Project! Now that my Valves are established...

Would you guys be interested in threaded outer barrels?

I am thinking Barrel and Thread Protector, anodized in a semi-gloss black, for around 35-40 dollars.

What do you guys think?

If the idea is to give a chance to use silencers, then I'd directly design a QD silencer for the current flashider :)

If the idea is to give a chance to use silencers, then I'd directly design a QD silencer for the current flashider :)

Actually, the first attachment I put on my mp9 was a loudener... the other players did not appreciate that very much...

As for as making a QD silencer...I could, but being that I live in California, the manufacture of any silencer related "items" are very illegal. I am still young, rather not spend the next 15-20 years in prison for making a tube with threaded caps blink.gif.

I have already looked into how to make the QD portion of the silencer and it is somewhat complicated to cut matching lugs, a spring tension system and locking nub into 1 head. If i were a large manufacturing house or heck, just a fully stocked machine shop, it would be easy, but being as I make prototypes by hand and then draw up/send to a shop, they would cost waaaaay more than airsofters would like to spend.

Suppressor as well?

Again above, will probably skip making silencers, because of local laws.

Where as if a person were buy a threaded barrel, and purchase a barrel extension from the many fine available retailers, I keep my neck safe down the line. In theory it would allow you to add flashiders, loudeners, "barrel extensions" or my favorite, TRACER UNITS!

i really want a barrel extension for the mp9, so that it can at least put up a fighting chance against AEGs in terms of accuracy... im not sure how i would do it..

I would love a loudener attachment personally :D Can't help thinking silencers aren't really all that effective on GBBRs....as it happens DangerWerx if i haven't PMd you already your valve took my MP9 down to around 340ish, only on the hottest days when keeping the mags against my body in a jacket pocket with green did they start to creep up a bit.

Yep Something tells me they've only released that to compete with our man Dangerwerx. (BTW, I've just finished Dangerwerx'ing my second MP9, so we'll see how Dual wielding works when I hit the F&O Tunnels at the end of the month :) )

Its really not that bad considering all of the trades are etched on as apposed to engraving on the real gun and the KSC.

I don't mind tbh, im not kidding anyone that its a real one, I don't mind the airsoft markings on this.