UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Olly. I think I worked it out but I'll wait for the pictures. Also want to know how far in to push the inner barrel - what should the hop adjuster look like when fully inserted and what's the best way to push it in without damaging the teeth or the hop rubber. The gun disassembly was easy thanks to the photos posted on here but there is a lack of markings for the hop adjuster and c clip that makes it less than obvious.

6689818285_587f648c26_b.jpg

Does that help? I have more pictures to help too. Basically, try and arrange it like this, the C Clip that does the ratcheting adjustment should go level, underneath the barrel if that makes sense?

EDIT:

6689828691_f5fd7e7913_b.jpg

Line it up like that, and the teeth should sit almost flush, like so:

6689848359_1634cf4674_b.jpg

Edited by ollie_ty

Awesome. If it fires slightly off to the left or right youll have to whip it all back out and just play with the postioning of the rubber and barrel within the outer barrel. But once you know how the hop up goes back together, its childs play.

Edited by ollie_ty

Its all about how you get that rubber and barrel lined up, what MAY help is to line then up as best you can, and then put some nail varnish over the end of the rubber where it meets the barrel, or wrap some fine cotton thread/dental floss/fishing line around the same area to make sure they dont spin about during the reassembly.

Hey all, I was looking at these two items for my KWA MP9 (US Version if that makes any bit of difference). Has anyone tested to see that the MP9 mags fit in the MP5 mag pouches? So the KSC parts are 100% compatible with the KWA SMG then? Awesome. Thanks all and great thread thus far. It's enlightening to see people who have the knowledge base for this amazingly fun SMG.

Nailz

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/swat-cordura-mp5-molle-triple-magazine-pouch-a-tacs.html

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/stun-enhanced-loading-muzzle-and-spring-set-for-ksc-mp9-tp9-smg-gbb.html

Edited by Nailz

Damn, the price is surely right...$7 ea? I am looking for A-TACS to match the plate carrier though. That said, I sure wish they had this in coyote brown to match a cumberbun I have in the same. What kind of difference has been realized by throwing that 6.01 in the MP9? Also, what are the real possiblilities of the small springs on the nozzle jacking up. It seems to be a small PITA to get those damn pins out for me to check as I don't have the best of punches or tables for it.

Does anyone know if its possible to transplant NS2 internals into the Hardkick models? I found a SPP and was hoping I could just keep the receiver and replace everything else.

EDIT: And is it also to convert the magazines to NS2 by transplanting parts?

Edited by vilerk