UK Spec KWA KMP9 Pictures

So, the little pins on the Breech Base that hold the Nozzle Springs broke on mine last night.

Whipped out a drill, cut up a steel nail, and now im back in business! And the chances that the springs will snap a steel nail in half is highly unlikely :)

I just opened my right MP9 to swap out the nozzle springs and one side was busted off too. Did you just drill straight through and glue the nail in place? It actually cycled with both springs jacked so I'm hoping with one it will also do the same until I can mod or replace the breech base.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stock folded, with Eotech installed   Stock open, Eotech installed.   MP9 with 3 extra mags, came to £329.99 (Excluding Eotech)     So there we have it, now you know what to expect if you b

I agree. Take the bolt off, and carefully check the axle on the hammer.Good shout vilerk.

How kind of you to point that out to someone with a level 10/10 OCD   You are right.   And here I was thinking the only thing "wrong" was that it needed to be rotated 0.25 degrees to the right...

• 2 weeks later...

What hop up upgrade? I see that A+ are selling a REAPS rubber for them which some seem to get good results from. I'm sceptical that it will make much difference to accuracy given that it's still only a pistol length barrel.

I've just ordered the B&T silencer from JD airsoft http://www.jdairsoft.net/product/22315b36-3c68-411d-89d4-892b24e9ad3f.aspx

as it really looks the nuts on the MP9. With a torch on the lower RIS rail it has could be the best performing and looking cqb weapon to date.

You can go over the UK limit on a regular barrel, tune the rocket valve and spring until you get the desired power and don't worry about the silencer.

Other than looking good it just takes away all the advantages of having an MP9.

I made an old HK TMP do well over 400 with a custom tight barrel.

Not bothered with power - I'd just stick the original bolt in and run it on propane to get 380+ with the tightbore I have. What I want is extra accuracy. I don't think anything other than a longer barrel would make any significant difference although the updated hop sounds good. The hop unit is the only thing that's never really worked on my gun.

Edited by Mace2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I've just bought one of these with the low power bolt. I can't wait to get it! I've read through this thread and not noticed that many people are having issues of their loading nozzles breaking, yet on other forums it seems to be the norm. Would it be worth getting a reinforced nozzle just in case or do you think the KWA original should be up to the task?

Magazines are hard to come by for it as well. £200 posted from HK for 6 mags (I like spares!) and a set of the action nozzle springs.

I read about rounding off the sharp edges of the bolt catch and I also read that there is a barrel clamp that usually needs to be tightened, apart from those, are there any OOTB things I should be checking for?

Id say for spare you want a Hammer, a Breech Base, Action Springs and a nozzle. There are 2 types of seal for the MP9 from KWA, an older green one, and a bigger orange one. KWA have reinforced their own nozzles, and those are in guns with orange seals, but im not sure if aftermarket nozzles are for the green or orange seal (I'd imagine green, they must have been put into production before KWA resolved the issue themselves)

• Like 1

I think the only bonus the Mac11 has over the MP9 is the mag availability. :P The M11 I've found is usually for spray and pray and the open bolt means it has a chance of getting dirt and stuff into the chamber.

My MP9 should be with me today with any luck, I'm really excited! I just hope the new style hop gets released for it soon. :)