False Advertising on this flashlight..

veratek

Just received an element scout light from Redwolf.

Here is the first line of the description on their website

"Using only 2x CR123a batteries (Included), the Element SFSC-LED Scout Light uses a KX2C LED head which generates up to 120 lumens of blinding light."

link for proof http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Flashlights_Element_SFSC_LED_Scout_Light.htm

It is regular of retailers to not include the batteries, so when I read that they'd be included I was sold. But no batteries were shipped to me.

Plus, although they do not advertise it, the tailcap of the flashlight isn't included either (even though every other retailer selling this same product, includes it). I just assumed it would come with both pressure switch and tailcap, I can't fault redwolf for this, but still disappointing.

so..just a warning I guess, because I know this flashlight is very popular and don't want more people being mislead.

Yes it is dissapointing, but it shouldnt be so for you, especially if you ordered with paypal you are within your rights to dispute payment to an amount that would pay for 2x CR123a batteries at the very least. I ordered several items recently with their "1-3 days express delivery" service and 2 weeks later they have still not arrived. Upon receiving receipt of payment it said "express delivery may take up to between 2-7 days" which is laughable as they list it as 1-3 on their website but as i've paid $100 for shipping i'll be opening a dispute for the amount difference between that and the 2 weeks or more shipping service on the basis that i havent received what i've paid for.

Archived