New ICS Grenade Launcher

Markom5a

Dont think this has been posted yet,

ICS glm available from ratech http://en.ratech.com.tw/product/agent_product/gas_product/ics/rag_agent_pro_g_ics.php#raatgics001

ra_agent_g_ics_001_d2.jpg

Vid also includes a close up of the new src aks-74u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69RL-oVztfg&feature=player_embedded

This is definitley going on my ''want list''!

Although the cost of the 6 grenades which would have to be decent ones would kill me!!!

Does the RS swivel to the side when loading too?

Man, I have an HK 69 already, but this is just a *drool + want* factor.

Also, is it just me or does South Africa come up with the largest/deadliest weapons? I mean, besides Milkor (which I think is a SA company), there's the Neostead NS2000, the Armsel Striker...it's like the country loves multi-barrel, large ammo weapons XD.

Does the RS swivel to the side when loading too?

Man, I have an HK 69 already, but this is just a *drool + want* factor.

Also, is it just me or does South Africa come up with the largest/deadliest weapons? I mean, besides Milkor (which I think is a SA company), there's the Neostead NS2000, the Armsel Striker...it's like the country loves multi-barrel, large ammo weapons XD.

It does according to mac

see 25 secs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVfhTqL95jY&feature=fvw

Ugh...I can't stop looking at this lol. Airsoft News EU released ICS's official release info here.

http://www.airsoft-news.eu/e107_plugins/autogallery/autogallery.php?show=News%20Gallery/ICS-190%20GLM

Too bad the barrel's a bit short for my taste. In any case, this is definitely on my to buy list.

Should be getting it mid month, just before Christmas. Had it on pre-order.

I agree the barrel look a bit too short, but tbh its so bad *albatross* I dont really care! Just waiting to paint some A-10 angry face thing on the barrel when I get it

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had problems with the stock, but the solution was the following: grab the whole adjustment lever and pull it down, after you pulled it back enough you can twist the lever 90 degrees and that's it.

My biggest problem is that I'm absolutely unable to remove the lower handguard - after a close inspection it seems that ICS decided to glue it to the barrel :/

Noveske, it seems that you were able to dismount the lower handguard, how did you do that ?

I had problems with the stock, but the solution was the following: grab the whole adjustment lever and pull it down, after you pulled it back enough you can twist the lever 90 degrees and that's it.

My biggest problem is that I'm absolutely unable to remove the lower handguard - after a close inspection it seems that ICS decided to glue it to the barrel :/

Noveske, it seems that you were able to dismount the lower handguard, how did you do that ?

Yep, I used some superglue solvent and with a few prys, it comes off.

I only had acetone at hand, but it barely helped. Prying and using "the force" did the job: I've managed to seperate it from the barrel, along with a few broken parts, mostly on the back end of the handguard which can be easily glued back. The problem was that everywhere where the handguard touched the barrel there was a LOT of glue, thus making the easy disassembly impossibble without breaking the handguard.

Not a bid deal for me, but still I find this a little bit annoying - the whole weapon can be disassembled soo easily, except this lower handguard and the barrel itself - but the barrel can be easily masked for painting.

Seriously I DO NOT recommend for anyone who wants to create and paint custom MGL to remove the lower handguard, you could easily end up with broken stuff. Cut and slide masking tape between the handguard and the barrel, and mask the rest of the barrel to make it ready for painting.

• 5 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me how difficult it is to disassemble the launcher, or exactly how much it can be disassembled. Reason fot this is I'm looking to purchase one but I need to have it shipped to me in pieces. The more it can break down, the better, but basically I need it to not really ressemble a weapon. If it can be broken down into 3-4 pieces then I may actually be able to purchase one.

Does the grip frame come off like a normal m4 type?

Archived