Wanted iPhone 3GS

strikejd

After an unfortunate incident involving my trusty N97 and a toilet (clean thankfully) I'm in need of a new phone and with christmas here funds are a little short. Basically I'm looking to swap my internally stock Classic Army M15A4 for an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 if you are feeling generous :) As I said it's internally stock but with Genuine Magpul MOE furniture in DE. As you can see from the picture it has a CTR stock, MOE grip, MOE Handguards (only the rails are not genuine they came from EBB) and G&P Eotech Replica with Tan EOLAD (maybe in need of some new batteries in the Eolad). The only things in the picture that are not included is the torch and the Pmag. I can supply a HI-cap if needed although it may be a little battered externally although works and feeds fine. The gun it self is in Excellent condition both internally and externally only minor niggle is the stock is a little wobbly, currently cured with a couple of layers of "tactical" tape ;) If anyone is interested just drop me a PM. I may be interested in similar phones so just let me know what you have on offer.

magpulm4.jpg

Archived