WETECH P90 GBB PDW

bb_hood05

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks nice, and I'll probably buy one when it comes out. I just wish they'd make one with the red dot receiver, whether or not it actually came with an optic, since I already have a couple spares. If it were an alternate part, like the EBR kit is for the M14, I would just hope it's reasonably priced. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for updates on this...

Also, a kind of side thought, but I would totally buy and use a completely clear P90 (like the one in the video) just for fun.

I half assedly read the title of the topic and then suddenly as if grabbed by Gods hand my ears not only picked up they forcebly made my hand click the links when my brain caught up to the acronym and name GBB P90.

I would be much looking forward to that ... finish that stargate load out I want to do.

A few things of note, when he he releases the magazine a blast of gas is seen, when he inverts the magazine it appears that instead of a standard rubber orifice there is a brass nipple that locks into the receiver perhaps a new cool-down free method of gas transfer? But if you did notice he had to give it a few tries in order to make it seat.

My other question is will it have bolt lock, if so do want, if not don't know if want.

I wouldn't be too happy just yet guys. As much as this is only a prototype, and assuming those guys really are from WE, they have a boat load of guns in development so we wouldn't know for sure if this will even see the light of day. But if it does, I'm buying; my Five-seveN will be pleased.

Considering the G39c took less than 2 months to develop i can see this ( or at least hope :P ) hitting the stores soon. The video doesn't show THAT much but they seem to reuse parts from already existing products, like the hammer ( it looks ALOT like the m14 hammer, at the very least it doesn't look anything like the RS one ) and it would make sense ( looks so ) to use the guiding rod/return spring from the AWSS PDW.

Archived