WETECH P90 GBB PDW

bb_hood05

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bolt goes back the full length of the stock so I don't think there would be room for a gas reservoir anyways. Cool that they're still making new guns, but it looks pretty raw for a number of reasons at this stage, I doubt this was even meant to be released, as it,s very short, the gun doesn't seem to be fully developed, he doesn't talk about it very much or display it for long, and he's not speaking english. I'd bet the release is still quite a ways out

Wonder how the price will be on the mags. What happens if you aim upwards with the P90, will the gas consumption explode or..?

WA M4 didn't explode if your shoot up side down and your can shoot in any direction. So, this is already up side down. =)

I hit James fast question about release date, and here is answer (very fast. approx. 1 hour).

Thank you for your kind words! :) Actually this is just something we do for

fun... really :) So no release date to speak of...unless many people are

interested :-)

..................................................... or if FN wants it :)

Kindest Regards,

James

So, we want it. Now need to tell WE-Tech that. ;)

Red dot version pls.

What I would like though is for WE to have the option to increase the power of their open chamber rifles. A VFC on a 14.5" barrel can clock between 420 to 470fps between 15-25*C while the WE M14 only clocks at the same with a full length barrel. Comparing 10" barrel lengths, the WE PDW clocks 10-20fps lower than say a WA/G&P or a VFC M4 CQBR. It may just be the simple solution of redesigning a hi-flow flute valve.

I hit James fast question about release date, and here is answer (very fast. approx. 1 hour).

Ohh c'mon why would someone make expensive molds just for "fun" ( unless the parts were all CNC'd ). He's just beeing a tight lipped *Ubar* and a tease :D

Red dot version pls.

What I would like though is for WE to have the option to increase the power of their open chamber rifles. A VFC on a 14.5" barrel can clock between 420 to 470fps between 15-25*C while the WE M14 only clocks at the same with a full length barrel. Comparing 10" barrel lengths, the WE PDW clocks 10-20fps lower than say a WA/G&P or a VFC M4 CQBR. It may just be the simple solution of redesigning a hi-flow flute valve.

On GGi there was someone who modified the M14 ( mag and BBU/nozzle ) and made it to shoot at ~600fps, but the recoil was a bit much and the little "tabs" on the bolt broke, he then machined ones from alu but never said anything else. So it is possible at least !

Why would someone need so much power is beyond me though ...

That P90 could well be a proof of concept rather than a production prototype. Depending on how well that mag arrangement works, it may never see the light of a skirmish field.

WE have done a good job so far considering their first GBBR was released just over 2 years ago and now they have released their 6th (7 if you count the M16 or 8 if you count the Open Bolt PDW as well) coupled with the fact we know there is a working prototype of the L85 and the P90 appears to be well on it's way. Whatever happened to WA....

Archived