WETECH P90 GBB PDW

bb_hood05

Yeah saw the Hi-power, I was like, darn. I held off my CZ75 purchase because of this.

As for power, I am speaking of comparing propane platforms only, as anyone can stick a CO2 regulator on a magazine and have it working at 600fps. :)

The WE open chamber nozzle flow are very unoptimised compared with their close chamber system. If only WE sorted their leaky M4 mags I may have kept my closed chamber M4 as it was a good 460fps at 15*C with a 0.25g with a 10" barrel.

For the type of activity I use these on, getting hit is not an option and the higher the FPS the better the overall experience.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The WE open chamber nozzle flow are very unoptimised compared with their close chamber system. If only WE sorted their leaky M4 mags I may have kept my closed chamber M4 as it was a good 460fps at 15*C with a 0.25g with a 10" barrel.

WE M4 users who have bought newer mags are chiming in that they're leak proof. The last mag I bought almost the start of the year hasn't leaked at all. Danielsilva (I think it was you) says they've applied some sort of adhesive to the gasket in the mag for a more permanent seal. Works, so long as you don't open up your mag, to which you shouldn't have any reason for anyway.

On the open bolt systems, I have heard of some being upgraded to shoot near 500fps with just green gas, a little more on red. Not sure on the exact mods myself, but at least with the Marui system (which they've pretty much copied) changing the floating valve spring for a stiffer one does a lot in upping the power on longer barreled guns. Tried it on my 1911 that used to do 280fps with .25g bbs and propane, after the mod was doing 360fps.

Ok,for the benefit of the WE Tech execs.

I would like & would buy the WE90 if you made it available.Please make it CO2 compatible,i live in the UK {or the big popsicle as it is at the moment } so CO2 is needed.

I think that is plain enough?

Oh while we are at it,could you please release the Browning Hi Power & the L85 ASAP.Ta! B)

WE M4 users who have bought newer mags are chiming in that they're leak proof. The last mag I bought almost the start of the year hasn't leaked at all. Danielsilva (I think it was you) says they've applied some sort of adhesive to the gasket in the mag for a more permanent seal. Works, so long as you don't open up your mag, to which you shouldn't have any reason for anyway.

I bought 5 of the newer GG mags and none of them leaked out of the box, then they spent a few weaks in a container in the Czech Republic until i got there, filled them up and voilá. No leaks! One of them developed a very small leak in the spine after getting dropped hard on the floor but it was readily fixed with a small rubber hammer ( the back "spine" was bent ).

I actually opened up one to see what secret sauce they had done to stop the leaks and found the rubber seal to be completely "fused" with the mag shell. Very good to stop those leaks but if you open one up, get ready to buy a new seal cause after you take it out it goes straight to the garbage bin.

I bought 5 of the newer GG mags and none of them leaked out of the box, then they spent a few weaks in a container in the Czech Republic until i got there, filled them up and voilá. No leaks!

I was so expecting that sentence to end in you saying they were leaky suddenly :D.

I was so expecting that sentence to end in you saying they were leaky suddenly :D.

No, but the did give me feeding problems :D

Somehow the feeding lips were a bit too "narrow", more like they were the EXACT width of the nozzle and the nozzle was hitting the feeding lips every shot. They just had to break in though ...

This holds some interesting promise for those who like to tinker. The Mag holds only gas... and the valve is in the gun. This means two things: the gun SHOULD be more consistent since there is only one valve ever regulating gas flow, dwell time, etc... unlike having several magazines with different valves which could have varying O ring wear, spring tension, etc...

ALSO, this means you can tap directly into the valve and feed it from an external regulated bulk source (for those that don't mind). This way you could mod a TM mag, and then use regulated Co2 externally, resulting in WAY more consistent output.

This could be a Very skirmishable gun....

I hit James fast question about release date, and here is answer (very fast. approx. 1 hour).

So, we want it. Now need to tell WE-Tech that. ;)

there I already sent WE a message on youtube! :)

I suggest everybody that wants this to be released to do the same :)

Also i have sent message to James and ask, what we must do to see P90 in shops ASAP. And here is answer:

Hi Felix: There's ONLY one way we will release the P90; that is with

official licensing from FNH. You are indeed writing to the wrong people if

you really want it. You should write to FNH and/or Cybergun (who hold the

airsoft licensing rights for FNH). The more people write them, the more they

will understand the good opportunity to release such a gun. I have already

notify them about our possible P90, they said they are very excited, but yet

no more news from them.... may be they think not enough people want it. I

would strongly suggest that you guys who really want the P90, should go on

every forum & start a petition to FNH & Cybergun. This will make their

decision making easier I think :)

Again, any new guns now is not up to us, but the real gun licensing

authority. We will not release the prototype gun without proper licensing

agreement. This is the fact. We wait for response from the companies & we

can release the gun tomorrow :) So if you guys want it bad enough, don't ask

us (we already made it), you should ask those gun & licensing companies who

hold the license to these & all future guns.

Kindest Regards,

James

So, it's pretty clear right now.

Archived