KJW 10/22 GBB

Crazybob79

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it a lot.:)

Ditto on that, I was looking around for the TK after seeing it in a copy of Guns Digest but outside of Japan they seem very rare, and $700 or so converted from JPY at the time! Too much to buy without knowing there are plenty of spares imo, the KJ is far more reasonable but the tacticool stuff does put me off <_<

awwwww... it still looks bad...

i hate the hump from the stock to the receiver. just makes it look bad in general to me.

meh, i can fix that with the addition of some skillfully crafted epoxy and a section of rail to meet up with the rest. lake it look like a high tube stock adapter instead of the lower one.

honestly hate that hump, but really want the rifle...

It's listed at 10000NTD which goes for about $332USD, a bit steep considering you could get something like the WEG39 for considerably less. But if you really must have a 10/22, getting a $700 TK is your only other choice. I'm already thinking of making a Ruger Charger out of one, but the price point is keeping it a "maybe".

It's listed at 10000NTD which goes for about $332USD, a bit steep considering you could get something like the WEG39 for considerably less. But if you really must have a 10/22, getting a $700 TK is your only other choice. I'm already thinking of making a Ruger Charger out of one, but the price point is keeping it a "maybe".

Yeah you could get a G39 for much less but if this comes shooting decently $322 isn't that much. I paid ~600€ for my AW-338 back in the day so .....

From here i can get it for 8275 NT, which is just 265.00+ USD. Don't know where you got that O_O

I would love one of these guys, but I would want the normal wooden stock for it. I don't know why, the tactical just doesn't look all that great and I would want this for some type of civilian kit if I had one. Can we get some other players to dress up like rabbits and ducks and run around while we shoot them with these guys? :P

From the link to Guarder/Intrudershop the OP put up. $265 makes more sense to me now, any word on magazine prices?

Nope, but I do know that the original TK 10/22 mags cost 1550 NT (51.00+ USD). The KJ mags would be supposedly and hopefully cheaper.

i fount the stock im going to replace it with:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/RGR080-1.html

then im going to hook it up with a UBR stock, hand rest grip, DD rail (or some other cool RIS kit) and some other accessories. hopefully it comes out cool or i may just have to take my dremmel to it and epoxy the damned parts onto it.

Well, I'll be the guinea pig.  Took the plunge and ordered one from RATech along with 4 spare mags.  Email them about spare mags, they're not listed on their site but are available for $30 a pop.  

I'll put up a review, etc. for you guys when it gets in!

Archived