KJW 10/22 GBB

Crazybob79

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andyjp, quick question for you: How solid is the gun mounted in the stock without the barrel band in place? Mine is on the way, and I plan on throwing it in a real 10/22 stock, however, I would like to free float the barrel. It seems like it should mount in the stock just fine without the band, but I want to confirm it before I start hacking up the stock, lol.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone bought/heard about/seen the NPAS for it yet? RA-T mentioned it in their original video but I can't seem to find it on their site, and though I'd like one of these I'd need to clock the FPS down.

Erica told me that as long as they have the issue of not being able to set it without completely opening the gun, we should wait :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks a lot. From what I see, the main rail cannot be removed as the hop-up adjustment is built into it, right?

Because I just got this sick weird and wrong idea involving a Well MB05 stock, a 509mm inner barrel and some aluminium...

• 2 weeks later...

It's not as much "removing" as "adding a half-inch high casing over the body". As I said, I have a sick wrong and weird idea which I will most probably realize as soon as I have some cash to burn (I need a 10/22, a Well MB05, five feet of aluminium profile, sheet ABS and other assorted stuff).

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little review adding after 1 game and some month.

Did a can test home, a game, using walther/ultrair gaz

All 4 mags exploded recently, letting all the gaz go, and leak like hell.

Used to my ex M4 magazines, I opened them and put silicon grease on all o-rings

No more leaks.

But I was terribly surprised by the PSHHHHHHHHHHH each mag did

Archived