AG-01 Hand Grenade

AQMS

Hand Grenade

Have a look should be in the shops soon i can not wait i have the claymore now all i need is a truck load of these

some of the blurb

The AG-01 is the first hand grenade completely inoffensive, designed to be used in games of Airsoft covering a important drained that at the moment exists in this hobby when not existing any product in the market that reunites the ideal conditions that the Airsoft community demands:

- A game element 100% insurance

- A mechanism of agile and effective activation, it must no obstruct the action.

- Necessarily it must keep an esthetic and functional similarity with the real thing.

- It is essential that it detonates producing deflagration and noise enouhgt.

The AG-01 is designed to cover all and each one of these aspects and the best thing of everything is that it works!, the poor-real situations in which a single player is able to counter several opponents because he counts on the advantage to be place setting by a trench, shrub, building or any other dig in that make the assault difficult... is over.

Thanks

BTS

3grenadesg.jpg

emtmbtra.jpg

• 1 month later...

I thought they were 3-6 USD for a pack of 3. While they may be single use only, I don't see you using them more than a few times in anything other than CQB. Even then I think CQB games hsould have them limited to keep the game aspect intact.

Archived